• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness in May Grading Tourney, Final Four and Finals

89 posts in this topic

:news:^^:news:

Final Score:

Canickus: 30

Timmay: 32

Congrats to Timmay :acclaim:

Game well played by both finalists...it couldn't have been closer without going into overtime.

I'll have the final bracket up later today.

I had a really great time doing this and can't wait till next year. I'll start a new thread for the prize picking. Thanks to all who participated and donated prizes. (thumbs u

:news:^^:news:

Final Score:

Canickus: 30

Timmay: 32

Congrats to Timmay :acclaim:

Game well played by both finalists...it couldn't have been closer without going into overtime.

I'll have the final bracket up later today.

I had a really great time doing this and can't wait till next year. I'll start a new thread for the prize picking. Thanks to all who participated and donated prizes. (thumbs u

Congrats to both finalists, again, and hats off to the Champ - TIMMAY........... :acclaim:

Congrats, Timmay!

You won it on the Spidey 128, I think. It is a real nice looking book. I figured the crease on the top right corner would knock the grade down to 9.2 max. But I figured CGC would hammer the scratch in the black area and the NCB on the right edge so I said 8.0. I am guessing that you went 8.5 to take the championship.

It was fun.

Thanks for doing it Nostalgic Attic.

Congrats, Timmay!

You won it on the Spidey 128, I think. It is a real nice looking book. I figured the crease on the top right corner would knock the grade down to 9.2 max. But I figured CGC would hammer the scratch in the black area and the NCB on the right edge so I said 8.0. I am guessing that you went 8.5 to take the championship.

It was fun.

Thanks for doing it Nostalgic Attic.

Thanks! :foryou:

I saw only the front cover briefly last night (comcast internet was way f'd up) and thought 9.2 also. I read too much into the little faults and dropped it down to an 8.5.

When I saw the grades this morning :eek: I figured you'd won.

Big Kudos to Nostalgic Attic for running a great contest!! :applause:

CONGRATS to Timmay!!! ^^

Excellent showing in a very competitive contest!!! (worship)

And mucho THANKS! and KUDOs! to Tom/Nostalgia Attic for a FANTASTIC contest!!! Already looking forward to next year!!! :headbang: