• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

A 6.5 just popped up on ebay with very nice PQ & almost perfect registration !! :gossip:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-Fantasy-15-CGC-6-5-FN-/390199201111?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ad9af4d57

That's really a nice copy! Did you see his really high end Black Lotus Magic card?

Guess the market has dropped more than he's willing to part with them.
actually, I don't have that much of a problem with his AF15 pricing...it is some of his other books that make me go doh!

actually, I don't have that much of a problem with his AF15 pricing...it is some of his other books that make me go doh!

+1...His AF15 is actually priced well and should sell eventually...those two 6.5 copies have strong eye appeal and great PQ.

+1...His AF15 is actually priced well and should sell eventually...those two 6.5 copies have strong eye appeal and great PQ.

+1

Hello, may I give posting pictures a first try. These are scans I made of my pair of AF15's. I sent eight scans to Matt Nelson to evaluate for possible pressing/restoration etc, and to CGC. He liked my AF15's and two ASM1's more than I do. I had these at around 3.5-4.5, actually bought 20+ years ago as Fine to FVF books. Matt called them about that in the numbers scale, and I'm not used to the numbers yet.

What do you think? I decided a couple of weeks ago that I'd rather have restored 9.0 books than these mid grade unrestored copies. The purple 9..0 AF15 that went on HA last week was a shame to miss. That would have been a good start. Regards,

AF1535front.jpg

AF1545front.jpg

Hello, may I give posting pictures a first try. These are scans I made of my pair of AF15's. I sent eight scans to Matt Nelson to evaluate for possible pressing/restoration etc, and to CGC. He liked my AF15's and two ASM1's more than I do. I had these at around 3.5-4.5, actually bought 20+ years ago as Fine to FVF books. Matt called them about that in the numbers scale, and I'm not used to the numbers yet.

What do you think? I decided a couple of weeks ago that I'd rather have restored 9.0 books than these mid grade unrestored copies. The purple 9..0 AF15 that went on HA last week was a shame to miss. That would have been a good start. Regards,

AF1535front.jpg

AF1545front.jpg

I grade the top one a 4.0-4.5 (not rich in color) and the bottom one a 4.5-5.0. (thumbs u