• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

hm This looks like a nice 5.5, despite the PQ.

Link

That's a former 5.0 previosly belonging to a board member; the 6-5 in pencil gives it away

as.jpg

DSC00379-1.jpg

Fellow boardies-Same book?? Both have 6-5 at similar location, i haven't checked on the cgc serial number

hm This looks like a nice 5.5, despite the PQ.

Link

That's a former 5.0 previosly belonging to a board member; the 6-5 in pencil gives it away

as.jpg

DSC00379-1.jpg

Fellow boardies-Same book?? Both have 6-5 at similar location, i haven't checked on the cgc serial number

That's a great looking copy! Being a 5.0, it would get the top 5.0 award.

I wonder how it got a 5.0 before. hm and how it became a 5.5 after. hm
That is a mystery to me as well.

However, since the seller blew me off when I sent a message and asked for a back scan and what some of the hidden defects might be, I'm guessing it won't find a new owner all that quickly.

I know I could call, but it's a 13k book! You'd think there would be some customer service involved. 2c

I wonder how it got a 5.0 before. hm and how it became a 5.5 after. hm
That is a mystery to me as well.

However, since the seller blew me off when I sent a message and asked for a back scan and what some of the hidden defects might be, I'm guessing it won't find a new owner all that quickly.

I know I could call, but it's a 13k book! You'd think there would be some customer service involved. 2c

I agree, and that's a 10K funny book.

Maybe the 6.5 had a subconscious effect on the graders this time since the planet Jupiter was in celestial alignment with Mars. : hm

I have a 5.0 also. Maybe I should write 7.0 on the front cover and resubmit it! :idea:

Yes! and if you write BIG on the cover in ink, it will be a SS label !! lol

Maybe the 6.5 had a subconscious effect on the graders this time since the planet Jupiter was in celestial alignment with Mars. : hm

I have a 5.0 also. Maybe I should write 7.0 on the front cover and resubmit it! :idea:

That would be a much better choice than having Stan the man or anyone else on the cover of the book...I detest autograph on the cover and takes away from the artwork...just me.

That would be a much better choice than having Stan the man or anyone else on the cover of the book...I detest autograph on the cover and takes away from the artwork...just me.

Ink is ink.

Nice...no chips. I wonder if it's at least $20K. hm