• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,098 posts in this topic

On 12/28/2021 at 12:05 AM, Namtak said:

That inked one was it made digitally?just curious love your work(thumbsu

Thank you 🙏🏼
Yes. I imported the pencil sketch to my iPad and took it from there. I tend to get a lot more done when I don’t have to worry about clean up and running out of supplies.

The wolverine sketch I did about a year and a half ago, trying to recreate Wolverine #1. I hadn't drawn in a over decade and never had much talent but there's been a slight improvement in my skills since then.  John Wick looks like he's over 20 ft tall. 

20200731_224135.jpg

chukcy to upload to cbcs.JPG

john wick 4 finished.JPG

Edited by Flanders82

On 1/6/2022 at 3:37 PM, Flanders82 said:

The wolverine sketch I did about a year and a half ago, trying to recreate Wolverine #1. I hadn't drawn in a over decade and never had much talent but there's been a slight improvement in my skills since then.  John Wick looks like he's over 20 ft tall. 

20200731_224135.jpg

chukcy to upload to cbcs.JPG

john wick 4 finished.JPG

Keep at it,passion is key!i can see a style beginning to rise here!you are making it your own.(thumbsu