• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2022 at 3:38 PM, Flanders82 said:

I'll probably add batman and batgirl at some point but I like how it's turned out so far. 

batman adventures mr freeze arnold reference.JPG

mr freeze batman beyond arnold final.JPG

Suposed to be goggles that makes his stare red -natural red eyes thats new for mr freeze!intentional?

On 1/7/2022 at 4:39 PM, Flanders82 said:

Not at all, looks like I need to pay more attention to detail and add the goggle straps.

Lol,its a tricky cover,bruce timm hid them in lights and shadows but they are there he is a master in that domain.i love his work it looks simple but he plays with it masterfully!

On 1/9/2022 at 5:26 PM, Flanders82 said:

It could be worse:

PREDATOR FINAL DRAWING.JPG

You saw the error and changed it(thumbsusome covers of published comics publish it without knowing!Nice learning fast! @kav knows this like nobody else he wrote many things about artist not paying attention on wich limbs goes where lol

Edited by Namtak

On 1/9/2022 at 3:09 PM, Namtak said:

You saw the error and changed it(thumbsusome covers of published comics publish it without knowing!Nice learning fast! @kav knows this like nobody else he wrote many things about artist not paying attention on wich limbs goes where lol

indeed.

On 12/11/2021 at 11:29 PM, oakman29 said:

Try using charcoal. 😉

Definitely on my list, along with watercolor. My dad actually has this awesome charcoal piece my grandma smuggled here after fleeing Germany circa WWII, its probably my favorite piece of art ever, followed closely by Durer's Knight Death and the Devil.

On 2/8/2022 at 12:22 PM, The Lions Den said:

This one is a cover recreation by my buddy Dave. He tends to be kind of shy but I think this is really good and needs to be seen by a wider audience... 

SAM_3972.thumb.JPG.490dbf0693926797f6ca148fce90c1e1.JPG 

Nice 👍