• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,098 posts in this topic

Here's one of my paintings....."Adam and Eve Before the Fall". I 've done several of these abstract/surreal paintings and have even sold a couple....but never for enough to equal the number of hours that go into one. I've also done billions of pen and ink drawings, but most are gone now.GOD BLESS...

garden.jpg-jimbo( a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Here's one of my paintings....."Adam and Eve Before the Fall". I 've done several of these abstract/surreal paintings and have even sold a couple....but never for enough to equal the number of hours that go into one. I've also done billions of pen and ink drawings, but most are gone now.GOD BLESS...

garden.jpg-jimbo( a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That's fantastic Jim! I love the colors, and style (thumbs u

Thats pretty interesting jimjum........hmmmm?? Especially all the eyes....... hm

They're a recurring theme in my paintings.....they represent omniscience,quantum mechanics, and the collective subconscious. I've also got a thing for logorythmic spirals.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thats pretty interesting jimjum........hmmmm?? Especially all the eyes....... hm

They're a recurring theme in my paintings.....they represent omniscience,quantum mechanics, and the collective subconscious. I've also got a thing for logorythmic spirals.GOD BLESS...

That's a very cool painting Jimbo.

Only those eyes in the light are looking to the "right", but from those eye's perspective they're looking to the left.(looking left = truth) Nice. The world as pond is nice too.

(looking left = truth)

Says who??

I read something to that effect a while back. It's a lie detecting technique. A right handed person will look left before telling the truth. It has something to do with accessing parts of the brain that store information. Take that for what it's worth. It may carry just as much water as phrenology.

Then there is "The heart is on the left" thing. Looking left here may not indicate "truth", it may indicate "love".

Or the third possibility is: Jimbo just thought it looked cool.

(looking left = truth)

Says who??

I read something to that effect a while back. It's a lie detecting technique. A right handed person will look left before telling the truth. It has something to do with accessing parts of the brain that store information. Take that for what it's worth. It may carry just as much water as phrenology.

Then there is "The heart is on the left" thing. Looking left here may not indicate "truth", it may indicate "love".

Or the third possibility is: Jimbo just thought it looked cool.

My sister works with the environmental protection agency and has taken training in reading body language....she also mentioned that. I always look UP when I answer her questions....it throws her off. The world in the pool represents "fountains of living water".GOD BLESS...

Here are a few I have done. I have been drawing for a little over a year, but really havent done much. I have not drawn anything since September so maybe I will get back into it. First one is of my girlfriends twin sister and her dog, did it as a christmas girft but finished it in September. The other one I couldnt scan the full image so there is also my bad phone pic of the whole thing.

IzabelandSpirit.jpg

angel.jpg

angel2.jpg

here's one of mine, "Dylan".

11dylandx2.jpg

What medium is this piece? It's got a cool Chuck Close meets Clyfford Still thing going on.

Oh, hey, thanks for the Q.

This image took a huge journey that I manipulated, ultimately becoming a large silk-screen print on rag paper.