• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,098 posts in this topic

I haven't drawn for years, but a few months ago my daughter wanted me to draw the cover from a Sword of Azrael comic I'd let her look at.

Azrael.jpg

Nobody laugh..please..The thread said art..so my art is not a traditional type of art like painting or drawing.

This was an OOAK job. I gave her hair a moldy greenish freshly crawled out of the grave highlights. The facial paint was removed and replaced by her more grim persona. I cut out the original mouth and gave her a new set of teeth. Then gave her a complete distressing for a corpsey look. I tea dyed and distressed her clothing. She has blood on her mouth/fangs/hands. It also looks like she wiped her bloody little hands on her dress in some spots. She has a scaled to size butcher knife around here somewhere. Complete with blood evidence.

The blood and paint job looks sort of matte in the photos. I think I took these before applying the sealer the blood looks more congealed now. She is fairly cobwebby as well.

She is cursed of course. I have sold her twice and the buyers never paid.

84749.jpg.5cc91e6b48731c5df22f399a454e8fc9.jpg

84750.jpg.ca789fe8ea2473545b5242874bd3df46.jpg

Edited by Not*Sure*

Here is a redone 1970's Crissy doll before/after. I ripped out the old red hair. I did a total reroot including the ponytail that "grows" and removed facial paint . Plus, I slit her original goofy grin and cut out her toothy look melting the mouth back together in more of a wicked look. Repainted her features and fixed her turn knob mechanism. Made her morticia-ish dress and everything..

84751.jpg.8148a58b919ee128a378b2a758488033.jpg

84752.jpg.b70f28e78443817e558d8f6ed4bcc109.jpg

84753.jpg.4a3d40531c555b22f3c6453065ea3423.jpg

Edited by Not*Sure*

I call this my own kind of artwork....

Making costumes and cosplaying x] We've all seen my Harley Quinn by now I think (and even if you haven't, you'll see it after BCC) so I'll share two others I've done.

This is Sailor Moon:

hanpansailormoon-1.jpg

Entirely everything by scratch...the only thing I didn't do was make/dye the materials xD; Even styled the wig myself P:

This is a video game character called Princess Garnet:

DSC_3815.jpg

The wig was purchased, but the rest was all patterned by scratch and created by moi x]

And a bit more traditional, this was an art I did for a friend of his webcomic main character.:

Sabrina_at_the_Beach_by_spikensalem.png

I used a stock photo I took myself for the pose and drew the entire figure on paper, then scanned it to ink in Illustrator, and colored in Photoshop.

(if you want, it's a webcomic about female wrestlers. Pretty cool stuff. www.rivalangels.com )

There is some great work here! I'm currently working on a Captain America and President Obama commission piece and here it is in penciled form. I'm going to add more hot dogs and hot dog debris when I ink it and I'll post a better pic when it's done.

capobamapencils.jpg

If anyone is interested in a commission, send me a PM and I'll be glad to do something for you.

Thanks,

Patrick

There is some great work here! I'm currently working on a Captain America and President Obama commission piece and here it is in penciled form. I'm going to add more hot dogs and hot dog debris when I ink it and I'll post a better pic when it's done.

capobamapencils.jpg

If anyone is interested in a commission, send me a PM and I'll be glad to do something for you.

Thanks,

Patrick

Where did you get the comic paper?