• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pacific Comics

31 posts in this topic

That is an extremely interesting article.

Those issues of Twisted Tales and Alien Worlds written by Bruce Jones are absolutely priceless. Great stories and spectacular art, and you can still buy them for next to nothing. Somerset Holmes was wonderful too, and the Cliffhanger backup stories in those by Al Williamson are just breathtaking.

It's really too bad that Pacific Comics didn't thrive because they were publishing some wonderful books, if only for a short while.

That is an extremely interesting article.

Those issues of Twisted Tales and Alien Worlds written by Bruce Jones are absolutely priceless. Great stories and spectacular art, and you can still buy them for next to nothing. Somerset Holmes was wonderful too, and the Cliffhanger backup stories in those by Al Williamson are just breathtaking.

It's really too bad that Pacific Comics didn't thrive because they were publishing some wonderful books, if only for a short while.

some of the best books of the 80s!

I like a lot of Pacific titles too, but have no ideas on collecting the entire run, but there are some great books published by them!!! I really like Alien Worlds and Twisted Tales!!!

Here's a couple of kool covers!!! (thumbs u

alienworlds1VF-NM.jpg

alienworlds3VF-nm001.jpg

alienworlds4VF-nm-1.jpg

twistedTales1VF-NM.jpg

twistedTales3VF-NM-1.jpg

twistedTales5VF-NM.jpg

Hope you like!!!!

Much of the stuff in those books were ripped right out of Warren magazines.

Good for people who don't have or want to start collecting those.

What I didn't care for about the Wrightson stuff was the addition of color.

Gag! No matter how well done his work looks way better in black and white!!