• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do You Want Fries With That?

1,987 posts in this topic

But MCMiles and Buttock have a long history of throwing darts and mocking NOD in the previous disclosure threads.

One more NOD basher piping in with a tried and true NOD spin...

I don't remember anyone mentioning NOD when discussing the flip.

So, Zipper, why are you bringing it up now?

All roads lead to NOD, Richard. Where have you been? (shrug)

I was at a baseball game today (Astros won!).

Then I got a new cat (a little long-haired black cutie that I hope my dog will get along with).

Then I read the last twenty pages of this thread...how ridiculous!

But MCMiles and Buttock have a long history of throwing darts and mocking NOD in the previous disclosure threads.

Do you constantly search for Richard's posts and then respond? It sure looks like it.

:baiting:

:grin:

I was at a baseball game today (Astros won!).

Then I got a new cat (a little long-haired black cutie that I hope my dog will get along with).

Then I read the last twenty pages of this thread...how ridiculous!

Lucky you. That third one was a charm. (thumbs u

What did you name the cat?

NOD has nothing to do with it.

The point is MCMiles castigates me for my "uncivil and disrespectful behavior" toward KOR, while he himself has a history of uncivil, disrespectful and mocking comments to those HE disagrees with (NOD and pressing threads.)

You know, those that live in glass houses...

Shoot Steve, we all have a history of uncivilly and disrespectfully disagreeing with you. Since we are all throwing stones maybe you should get a stronger house.

Do you constantly search for Richard's posts and then respond? It sure looks like it.

Sometimes I do, but Richard is my friend and we think a lot alike. Plus, I like him. That's what friends do, talk with each other as opposed to at each other. :hi:

Sometimes I do, but Richard is my friend and we think a lot alike. Plus, I like him. That's what friends do, talk with each other as opposed to at each other. :hi:

(thumbs u

Ok... Im out. This thread has gotten way ugly. There are alot of friends I have pressing, flipping, whatever. I just cant chime in anymore. The people I am friendly with I would like to remain that way.

Seriously. Alot of enemies to be made this way.

What did you name the cat?

If it's anything but Watson, will you be jealous?

hm

No, I don't think the world should revolve around me. :whistle:

What about the rest of the universe? :whistle:

That's a different story. I... am... Galactus! :sumo:

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Toggle the display of this post

:cloud9:

easy way out of that, I guess.

Nope. I just don't have time or the inclination to go back into your every post and find the ones where you were throwing darts in a NOD thread or mocking peiople that want disclosure or people who think disclosure is restoration. But I can assure you there have been multiple posts of this nature just in the past week.

I have to give my son a bottle soon and that is infinitely more rewarding than arguing with some guy on the Internet.

You can ignore me, and I'll ignore you.

You're right, it's much more convenient for you to throw out false claims without having to substantiate them, and then twist your own words to change what you said. I'll not ignore that. Either back your trash up or keep quiet.

I've gone out of my way to not bash NOD or drag them into this out of respect for a number of its members. The people I've spoken about are the few (really just a couple) who are a little too big for their britches - present company included.

And you're not very good at ignoring me.

(worship)

Another POM POM waver from then old NOD bashing threads.

All present and accounted for.

Why does it seem so fitting that you spend your days looking up bungholes?

I didnt realize I had posted in this part of the thread.

So, now, your above statement is true.

:hi:

:yeahok:

Dan, Steve, Richy et al.

This thing is spinning off on a tangent and becoming a cluster bomb.

Zip was attacked [or at least felt attacked after conceding that he was a minority and the dialog continued] for his ideology, nothing more. I agree with him to a certain point...but better that I flip a book than someone else...and most flippers will concede a BIN to another collector if he needs it.

Zip felt there was a pattern to the attack.

Seriously Dan, I've been there and sometimes after taking a lot of heat (which Steve has done well while speaking for NOD) you get a little battle weary.

You guys are all great and all stand up. Seriously. Take a step back, shake hands and move forward. If not together at least in the same direction. Seriously.

R.

I have to give my son a bottle soon and that is infinitely more rewarding than arguing with some guy on the Internet.

So is breathing.

No, you have done a fine job painting yourself as a lunatic. You are just back peddling now after your earlier posts were not recieved with much if any enthusiasm....

I don't know you any more than you know me.

All I know about you is you were a persistent dart thrower and needler whenever there was NOD or pressing disclosure thread.

I have never entered a negative post against you... yet you have done so against me numerous times simply because I support things like disclosure and promote the notion of collector to collectors sales in the marketplace.

I haven't back peddled on anything. From post one I criticized the practice of flipping books from the marketplace. Yes, I criticized KOR based on his actions which were not in dispute.

For the record, to contend that this hobby scares me is patently absurb.

So continue to mischaracterize my motives and carry on with the character assassination. The pom pom wavers must make you feel like a very big man.

Central Florida beat down my azz.

I do apologize to the NOD if, as a collective, they think that I have "needled" the NOD in the past. I didn't think I actually gave that much thought to the NOD.

I apologize to myself for wasting my own time if it is true that I have entered negative posts against you. I really try to keep my post from attacking anyone directly. Yes I did direct my previous post at you, and have no regrets about it.

Again, with every post you paint a pretty clear picture of yourself. I may have painted a picture of myself also, and I'm quite comfortable with that picture.

Trust me, I don't need any pom pom wavers to make me feel like a big man. I appreciate the fact that I have friends that will back me up, and I suspect that those friends are there because of the quality of my character. So feel free to post any negative thoughts about me you would like. Just don't do it about people I consider to be my friends. Good, honest, generous friends with pride and integrity.

Dan, Steve, Richy et al.

This thing is spinning off on a tangent and becoming a cluster bomb...

...You guys are all great and all stand up. Seriously. Take a step back, shake hands and move forward. If not together at least in the same direction. Seriously.

R.

Not a bad idea at this point