• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadian Price Variants

414 posts in this topic

As some may know, I'm trying to collect all the Charlton Canadian price variants from '83 & '84 for a website.

I've acquired scans of all the Canadian Battlefield Action price variants.

Battlefield Action #83-#87 (75¢ Price Variant)

Battlefield_Action_Canadian_zps92c140ed.png

Here is where I stand on scans for Attack Price variants...

Attack #'s 39 through 47

Attack_Canadian_Price_Variants_20130928_zps8c8888bb.jpg

Here is where I stand on scans for Beyond the Grave variants:

Beyond the Grave #'s 9 through 16

Beyond_the_Grave_Canadian_zps187ab0f2.png

DG

So is there really much of a collectors market for stuff like this?.. being in canada I'd think I'd have an advantage to finding stuff :) I have a web of spiderman #1 graded 9.8 that I was told is a cdn price variant ... What would something like that be worth ?..

So is there really much of a collectors market for stuff like this?.. being in canada I'd think I'd have an advantage to finding stuff :) I have a web of spiderman #1 graded 9.8 that I was told is a cdn price variant ... What would something like that be worth ?..

I'll give ya $100

Batman #400 Canadian $2.10 cover price is hard to come by in high grade.

There are zero in the census.