• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spawn #1 Club
3 3

453 posts in this topic

I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE I HAVE TO SHOW MY COMICS!!!!!!!!!!! in the morning..............(i'm to busy drinking right now)

As important as the Spawn #1 club is ...the drinking club should come first.

As a side note, I have scoured Athens for copies of Spawn #1 and as yet found zero, nada, zip, zilch, zippo, zebra. Lots of marble busts and the like but no copies of the true rare Spawn #1. No doubt my next stop in Santorini will be more fruitfull.

Aloha from Greece.

Sweet gilbert. Sell more of that crappy GA and corner the Spawn #1 market.

my goal is to buy every copy available :banana:

i say it will take me about $10 and a pack of tic tacs.

Good luck Gilbert, it will take more than $10 and a pack of tic tacs to pry my precious copy from my stubborn hands. Ah......was that the regular size tic tacs or the jumbo size?

Sweet gilbert. Sell more of that crappy GA and corner the Spawn #1 market.

my goal is to buy every copy available :banana:

i say it will take me about $10 and a pack of tic tacs.

Good luck Gilbert, it will take more than $10 and a pack of tic tacs to pry my precious copy from my stubborn hands. Ah......was that the regular size tic tacs or the jumbo size?

What flavor? I have two rare newsstand variants (varients for you true Spawn fans) that a sweet pack of tic tacs may just be enough for.

I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE I HAVE TO SHOW MY COMICS!!!!!!!!!!! in the morning..............(i'm to busy drinking right now)

well I'm still waiting to see the books, I hope your not on a 3 day binger.. anyway Torchy maybe we should ship you our copies to flip for us in Greece as it seems to be quite rare over there..

and apparently bye is the same thing in Greek so....bye...enjoy the sun...

Can I play too?

Here's my Spawn 1:

Spawn-1-BW---CGC-98.jpg

-Chris

:o

Yep, I like this one quite a bit. As you can probably guess from the mostly black cover, this book is tough to find in 9.8. Anyone interested in my b&w undercopy, it's probably a 9.2/9.4.

-Chris

Can I play too?

Here's my Spawn 1:

Spawn-1-BW---CGC-98.jpg

-Chris

Yep, I like this one quite a bit. As you can probably guess from the mostly black cover, this book is tough to find in 9.8. Anyone interested in my b&w undercopy, it's probably a 9.2/9.4.

-Chris

Chris, I might be interested in the undercopy.....PM me if you would like to discuss it (thumbs u

Spawn_1.jpg

Like most people here I have around 10. I will scan one tonight or maybe I will post my #1 black variant cover heheh

Variant? There was a variant cover. Acck, I need it.

Now THAT's a cool cover ! ...

:gossip:....probably belongs in my "cool cover" collection , but I'd prob. get all kinds of solicitations for sing-a longs , decoder rings , etc...... :whistle:

Can I play too?

Here's my Spawn 1:

Spawn-1-BW---CGC-98.jpg

-Chris

-Chris

Chris, I might be interested in the undercopy.....PM me if you would like to discuss it (thumbs u

You have to get that signed on the next McFarlane signing! Very pretty comic!

Can I play too?

Here's my Spawn 1:

Spawn-1-BW---CGC-98.jpg

-Chris

-Chris

You have to get that signed on the next McFarlane signing! Very pretty comic!

I might, I'm just scared it might not regrade 9.8 if it gets handled. That black cover is tough to avoid fingerprinting.