• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spawn #1 Club
3 3

453 posts in this topic

I've been drawn into the dark side. I've purchased my first Spawn #1 and it should be here next week. I've got the bug. I need to get more Spawn's. These covers are awesome.

Thanks for letting me into your realm.

Brian

Here's mine. (I have several.)

SPAWN1.jpg

Also, here are five of the nine giveaway issues that came with the Spawn Alley Playset toy.

Published by Todd Toys with the Image trademark on the inside cover.

All labeled #1.

CLICK TO EMBIGGEN. AGAIN TO TUMESCE.

th_SPAWN1001.jpgth_SPAWN1002.jpgth_SPAWN1003.jpgth_SPAWN1004.jpgth_SPAWN1005.jpg

I haven't got these other four.

spawnnot.jpgspawnnot2.jpg

spawnnot3.jpgspawnnot4.jpg

Edited by llll

Can I play too?

Here's my Spawn 1:

Spawn-1-BW---CGC-98.jpg

-Chris

:o

Yep, I like this one quite a bit. As you can probably guess from the mostly black cover, this book is tough to find in 9.8. Anyone interested in my b&w undercopy, it's probably a 9.2/9.4.

-Chris

Chris, I might be interested in the undercopy.....PM me if you would like to discuss it (thumbs u

Man, why did you have to go and show this comic. Now I'm side-tracked and on the hunt for this one. I can't find it in 9.8 so I might have to settle for 9.6. This is one bad mofo cover and would look even better with a nice sig on it....

Brian

Can I play too?

Here's my Spawn 1:

Spawn-1-BW---CGC-98.jpg

-Chris

:o

Yep, I like this one quite a bit. As you can probably guess from the mostly black cover, this book is tough to find in 9.8. Anyone interested in my b&w undercopy, it's probably a 9.2/9.4.

-Chris

Chris, I might be interested in the undercopy.....PM me if you would like to discuss it (thumbs u

Man, why did you have to go and show this comic. Now I'm side-tracked and on the hunt for this one. I can't find it in 9.8 so I might have to settle for 9.6. This is one bad mofo cover and would look even better with a nice sig on it....

Brian

me too!

Haven't been to copper in a long time, but then I heard there was a Spawn 1 club. :cool:

I used to own a 9.9, two 9.8s, and a 9.6. I still have 35 raw copies.

Hey hoarder, shoot me a pm if you want to sell any of her high end raw copies. Don't happen to have a Black and White variant in that mix would you?

Brian

Haven't been to copper in a long time, but then I heard there was a Spawn 1 club. :cool:

I used to own a 9.9, two 9.8s, and a 9.6. I still have 35 raw copies.

35 raw copies? :acclaim:

Yes. I was just looking through them. Most are 9.0-9.4. No real HG copies. :(

70202.jpg.7cae7f6aa7534d708978a69ad1e4b2e1.jpg