• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spawn #1 Club
3 3

453 posts in this topic

CGC Gave me bad grade because they would not accept it as a signature because no cgc member was present at that event. the COA was not enough. boo to cgc lol

i have complete collection of spawn 1-187 about 6 Issue #1

142.jpg

i have int seen many of this variant signed pretty rare.

Rotten decision CGC. I guess they don't trust COAs. Good news, we do. Nice signed copy.

CGC Gave me bad grade because they would not accept it as a signature because no cgc member was present at that event. the COA was not enough. boo to cgc lol

141.jpg

Nice Spawn B&W CGC SS....I can't wait to get my two copies back signed (CGC 9.8 and 9.6) (thumbs u

Brian

You should sell me your ratty 9.6 "undercopy" :whistle::wishluck:

141.jpg

Nice Spawn B&W CGC SS....I can't wait to get my two copies back signed (CGC 9.8 and 9.6) (thumbs u

Brian

I'll give you a heck of a deal on it once it's back in my hands (why would I need two copies of the same book (shrug) )

Brian

141.jpg

Brian

I'll give you a heck of a deal on it once it's back in my hands (why would I need two copies of the same book (shrug) )

Brian

I'll double what Pit is offering :whistle:

Man, got news that at least one of my Spawn #1 B&W's got signed by Todd at the Phoenix show...now I can't wait to get it back ( :wishluck: that it stayed 9.8..)

Brian

My 9.8 prayers will go out to the comic gods for you Brian! :grin:

McFarlane did his best work in this series (IMHO)..still don't know why it isn't as big (status wise) as it should be.

141.jpg

Brian

Brian

I'll double what Pit is offering :whistle:

:sumo:

142.jpg

Actually, you got a Qualified Label because no CGC witness was there to authenticate the signature. The reason you got a "Bad Grade" is because your copy was only in VF condition. With Qualified slabs, the writing on the cover is denoted, but there is no hit to the grade. Hence why it gets the green label.

You don't even want to know what the grade would've been if you had optioned to have it slabbed in a blue Universal. :P

And why is this thread in the Copper section anyway? If there's any comic that signified the death of the Copper era, it's Spawn #1.

The Copper Age was long dead before Spawn #1 came along, and I think these Modernites are just living in denial.