• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spawn #1 Club
3 3

453 posts in this topic

lol

There's a Spawn #1 club, I think everyone on the boards is or has been a member of this club at one time or another.

Are you kidding? To be a member you've actually got to own a copy of Spawn #1. Pretty exclusive indeed.

Here, Here!

They just let anyone into this little exclusive club.

Sorry all my scans are cropped, force of habit from always adding to CCL.

To become a regular member, here's my #1:

Spawn1.jpg

And to become a premium member, here's my B&W Special Edition #1:

Spawn1BW.jpg

Some people were discussing whether this was a retailer incentive or not since it was released in 1997. When I bought it I was told it was a retailer incentive (obviously just not for the original), but it was for something like dealers who renewed their Diamond account and pre-committed to a crazy large Image comics order, like $1000 or something like that... if this even makes sense.

I'm surprised no one has posted this so far, so let me be the first member to do so!

Spawn13D.jpg

Available only at MoCCA during the "McFarlane Retrospective" and then Spawn.com shortly after the exhibition. Limited to only 1000 and comes with some kick@ss 3D glasses.

My Spawn #1 Trifecta!

Haha!

See, there have been 1136 AF #15s graded by CGC, but there's less than that even MADE of Spawn #1 3D.

Pfft, all those AF#15 owners can own their overprinted book if they want to. I'll stick with this obviously more exclusive club!

You my friend have all your brain cells working at optimum efficiency. AF15, wasn't even pulished in 3D. Sad, so sad.

Haha!

See, there have been 1136 AF #15s graded by CGC, but there's less than that even MADE of Spawn #1 3D.

Pfft, all those AF#15 owners can own their overprinted book if they want to. I'll stick with this obviously more exclusive club!

You my friend have all your brain cells working at optimum efficiency. AF15, wasn't even pulished in 3D. Sad, so sad.

:signfunny:

:roflmao:

simple math rules the world!

1136 > 1000

Therefore

Spawn #1 > AF #15

Haha!

Any hero who can't even star in his own comic right off the bat is no super-hero of mine.

Could you just imagine if Spawn had to start in some other book first? Disgusting.

Make My Image