• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am IronCAN

15 posts in this topic

To highlight their annual canned food drive, the building where I work has a public art exhibition using food cans.

ironcan1.jpg

ironcan2.jpg

Just thought I'd share.

Cool, but don't those pictures just scream out "push a buddy into the tower-of-cans" .. or is it just me ? :angel:

To highlight their annual canned food drive, the building where I work has a public art exhibition using food cans.

ironcan1.jpg

ironcan2.jpg

Just thought I'd share.

Cool, but don't those pictures just scream out "push a buddy into the tower-of-cans" .. or is it just me ? :angel:

exactly what I was thinking :devil:

ironcan1.jpg

ironcan2.jpg

Just thought I'd share.

nah, those a re full cans and would hurt and cut your buddy up. empty soda cans are best

To clarify what that exhibit is- corporations and organizations take part in not only donating a ton of food goods this time of year to the less fortunate but do so in a wonderful way. They make a contest to see who can come up with the most visually exciting display of cans and place them all in public places (like malls).

Everyone here may know that, but thought I'd share- it's new to me; I just found out about it last week.

ironcan1.jpg

ironcan2.jpg

Just thought I'd share.

The sign says Caution! Do not touch. (tsk):insane: