• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goon appreciation thread :)
5 5

1,060 posts in this topic

TJ is moving to #5

Not yet, buddy. Much to your chagrin, I'm sure. :/

I think we all should start a petition to make TJ permanent #1 registry lead as he is Mister Goon.

Well, I don't mean TJ is a goon - you know what I mean, right?

Anyway, he is the biggest rha-rha poster guy for The Goon.

sFun_cheerleader2.gifsFun_cheerleader2.gifsFun_cheerleader2.gif

And JJ says for Goon books he smooches some good - well, you know what I mean, right?

Smliey_buttkiss.gif

i haven't seen goon at my local shop for months..it looks like i missed #31 and #32 when they did come out. i don't understand why they get stuck with 20 extra copies of every frigging DC and Marvel book (well, yes i do: variants), but Goon sells out by 1 p.m. on thursday and they don't think to maybe order a couple of extra copies?

Actually, the covers will be 50/50. I don't believe either is a limited variant.

blob: Goon #31 & 32 came out in February and March, respectively. (And I have copies of the #32 DH100 variant for sale. :baiting:

And I could probably rustle up a regular 32 as well. I'd have to check the LCS for a 31. Let me know if you're interested. :wink: )

Are you guys ready for Dethklok to kick The Goon's ? It's gonna be brutal!

I'm glad the regular cover is the good one - the variant looks like .

Welcome to the boards.....Love the username :cloud9:

thanks, but once we're done with shipping costs, etc...I'll see what i can find closer to home...maybe I'll find some at the con in NYC this weekend... if my wife lets me go. i'm not that desperate as I bought a couple of issues before then, tucked them away to read later and am not sure where they are now!

any reason why there hasn't been a new issue since march?

i see more copies of the #32 variant up on ebay right now than the regular issue!

well if you plan on collecting the #32 variants, they are both very, very, very, very, very hard to get in 9.8 condition... So if you see a 9.8 copy ya better grab it! Cause that copy will only get more expensive as time passes on.. Did I mention how hard they are to score a 9.8 on them???? I paid a purty penny for both of my 9.8's about 200.00 each!

Edited by bcruze

Ah, but the Nashville variant wasn't distributed to 100 different store owners who promptly put them all up on eBay like the DH100 variant. The Nashville variant is MUCH harder to come by and I'll tell you something else: of the 1000 printed, I would say half or fewer are currently out in public hands. :wink:

Thats very true! You had to be at the party to purchase! Thanks to JJ i have me a 9.8 signed yellow label copy... just wish these two would appear on the registry!

Edited by bcruze