• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what happened to Nerfs threads last night?

186 posts in this topic

Im not going to get into a symantics argument with you.

I didnt see the Hitler pic even though I read the entire thread (copied and sent to me via email) but I didnt read anything that JC did wrong.

I have majority of the thread including the picture that was posted by JC!!!!

And JC was an instagating the issues further in that thread thus why nerf and him where back and fourth.

As for CC well yeah I think nothing on thateven needs to be explained.

Nerf and JC were really not the major issue in that thread. More like a whiny sub-plot.

I think JC might get a strike. He was going after Nerf and posted iirc multiple pics of Hitler etc.

Yea. But I dont think he should get a strike. If he posted the pictures being pro-nazi I would say yes. But posting a picture and saying "this man is bad" then NO.

I think JC might get a strike. He was going after Nerf and posted iirc multiple pics of Hitler etc.

Yea. But I dont think he should get a strike. If he posted the pictures being pro-nazi I would say yes. But posting a picture and saying "this man is bad" then NO.

Either way it was a car crash of a thread that was reminiscent of the WC five years ago.

Although it did lead to a couple of people recklessly reverting to type and consequently getting thrown out...

Either way it was a car crash of a thread that was reminiscent of the WC five years ago.

Although it did lead to a couple of people recklessly reverting to type and consequently getting thrown out...

What was WC five years ago?

What was WC five years ago?

That would be the Water Cooler, before the Mods stepped in and declared that "political" (i.e. reactionary looney nonsense) threads were no longer permissible.

I don't think he should get a strike either. But I think he will.

JC deleted the picture. But that is really nothing in comparison to the text that was made by some parties.

I didn't see the pic the first time, but nerf posted a screen shot of the original hitler pic

subtitle cgc forumite of the year 1939-45

:eek:

It wasn't just a pic of a nazi. It was a pic of Hitler with the caption CGC forum member of the year or something similar to that. I saw it as nerf beging called a Nazi. Way out of line regardless of nerfs views. And IMHO just as bad as the comment from CC.

For some reason I don't get offended of a pic of Hitler.

It's just a german dude who was pretty messed up, but still is famous. (Somehow)

Though I knew someone (online only thank god) who was beyond obsessed with Hitler.

It was freaky as puck.

It wasn't just a pic of a nazi. It was a pic of Hitler with the caption CGC forum member of the year or something similar to that. I saw it as nerf beging called a Nazi. Way out of line regardless of nerfs views. And IMHO just as bad as the comment from CC.

Actually what the picture said was "Give 'em Hell Nerf, Meun Freund" .