• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: First Look At The New Enterprise

99 posts in this topic

Star Wars has stayed in tune with modern audiences while Star Trek has slowed down. here`s hoping the new Star Trek movie will be Star Treks big comeback.

Modern audiences like ?

I'm hoping this new movie is Trek's big comeback also. Both Voyager and Enterprise were dreadful in their last few seasons.

Star Wars has stayed in tune with modern audiences while Star Trek has slowed down. here`s hoping the new Star Trek movie will be Star Treks big comeback.

Modern audiences like ?

I'm hoping this new movie is Trek's big comeback also. Both Voyager and Enterprise were dreadful in their last few seasons.

My 8 year old son plays with a toy light saber,Star Wars videogames and watches Star Wars Clone Wars every Sunday night on Cartoon Network. He asked me a month ago what is Star Trek?

My 8 year old son plays with a toy light saber,Star Wars videogames and watches Star Wars Clone Wars every Sunday night on Cartoon Network. He asked me a month ago what is Star Trek?

Don't blame him, that's just bad parenting for not introducing it to him sooner! :kidaround:

Modern audiences like ?

My nephew loves Star Wars. But two of the three recent Star Wars movies were substandard drek that wouldn't have gotten the respect they did if they weren't branded SW. I can't comment on the last movie because I never saw it.

The Star Wars franchise is strong based on New Hope, Empire, and Jedi.

Modern audiences like ?

My nephew loves Star Wars. But two of the three recent Star Wars movies were substandard drek that wouldn't have gotten the respect they did if they weren't branded SW. I can't comment on the last movie because I never saw it.

The Star Wars franchise is strong based on New Hope, Empire, and Jedi.

the last movie was the better movie of the recent ones. I will be taking my son to see the new Star Trek. I hope he likes it half as much as he likes Star Wars.

Well you can't really ruin the exterior.

However the shots I've seen of the interior lack any sort of tech continuity between history seen in Enterprise and future seen in TOS, and that irritates me.

A lot.

As does JJ Abrahams and most of the casting.