• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,903 posts in this topic

Just found some time to go through a stash of about 60 books I bought over a month ago. A lot of Marvel reprint titles, which I can't resist picking up these days:

IMG_6391_zpsc8hxym0r.jpg

I only noticed tonight the previous owner kept handwritten notes on the back of the backing board for each book. Old school. Gotta love it.

IMG_6393_zpscztofzvl.jpg

Just found some time to go through a stash of about 60 books I bought over a month ago. A lot of Marvel reprint titles, which I can't resist picking up these days:

IMG_6391_zpsc8hxym0r.jpg

I only noticed tonight the previous owner kept handwritten notes on the back of the backing board for each book. Old school. Gotta love it.

IMG_6393_zpscztofzvl.jpg

Hey! :D

I've got all the FF reprint ones 1-5 - only kept the cards for 1-3, tossed the others, there were also some cards in some SA Thors.

Fort%20Erie-20160204-01197.jpg Fort%20Erie-20160204-01198.jpg

IMG_6391_zpsc8hxym0r.jpg

IMG_6393_zpscztofzvl.jpg

That's pretty cool. I love the provenience.

IMG_6391_zpsc8hxym0r.jpg

IMG_6393_zpscztofzvl.jpg

That's pretty cool. I love the provenience.

Very cool. Nice pickup.

My recent Comiclink wins. Big sigh of relief, no arrival date stamps on the back covers. Guess I'll have to keep these. :grin:

DetectiveComics409CGC9.2a_zpswft9p4yg.jpg

DetectiveComics413CGC9.4a_zps9cb3yred.jpg

Impressive books, my friend. Neal Adams' covers, Frank Robbins stories and Bat-Girl Back-up features. Congrats. Excellent acquisitions.

(worship)(worship)