• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,902 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Sauce Dog said:

This is where I stop reading and you are going off the rails. Me saying I would respect somebodies own pricing and not haggle further does not at all imply I would lowball them otherwise. 

Oh no. I talked you into a corner is all. Own it. Don't ever come at me like you did again and try to blame me for responding.

Edited by Randall Ries

1 minute ago, Spider-Variant said:

Very Nice book @ADAMANTIUM I like the lay out of this cover, but not one of my Gil Kane favorites.  His Spidey seems off and his Goblin not maniacal enough.  

Lol cgc used to label this a bondage cover, but no longer, I wonder if they still give that designation at all now? Or if it's not "correct " enough idk, still does look sleek in the new slab  :banana:

On 5/18/2021 at 1:57 PM, HighVoltage said:

I love battle covers & this is another Gil Kane classic.
(But what happened to the Hulk's left lower leg here!? It's like the calf turned green, but it's still Banner sized)

you have now ruined this cover for me! o.O... Im taking it off my wantlist!!!   ;)