• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,900 posts in this topic

On 9/21/2021 at 9:20 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Nice books! Every time I see the dead of night cover it reminds me of tod when they'd visit some unsuspecting house lol

Great cover though :x

And the date stamp on cap ain't bad either...

I've been getting some really great deals lately. Honestly it's the nicest copy I have seen outside of a slab, I have a vf copy I can probably part with now. Maybe.... lol

I paid only $10 for the DON, 3.50 for the cap, and $19 for the spidey. They are all really great shape. Happy to add them to the personal collection. 

On 9/21/2021 at 8:24 PM, maidenmate91 said:

I've been getting some really great deals lately. Honestly it's the nicest copy I have seen outside of a slab, I have a vf copy I can probably part with now. Maybe.... lol

I paid only $10 for the DON, 3.50 for the cap, and $19 for the spidey. They are all really great shape. Happy to add them to the personal collection. 

Awesome!

My well has run dry in the short term, and I've since seen that there was stuff that was available that I missed. I've learned from the boards to find anything os truly a blessing, and those other times makes it where we dont take it for granted!

I feel you!  :D

On 9/21/2021 at 9:28 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Awesome!

My well has run dry in the short term, and I've since seen that there was stuff that was available that I missed. I've learned from the boards to find anything os truly a blessing, and those other times makes it where we dont take it for granted!

I feel you!  :D

It's a small hodgepodge shop that sells everything and anything. Every now and then I'll pop my head in to check if I can find anything comic/card related. Honestly though the place is horrible for action figures. lol I never bought a single piece from there. Overpriced retro beat up stuff. 

Edited by maidenmate91

On 9/21/2021 at 8:34 PM, maidenmate91 said:

It's a small hodgepodge shop that sells everything and anything. Every now and then I'll pop my head in to check if I can find anything comic/card related. Honestly though the place is horrible for action figures. lol I never bought a single piece from there. Overpriced retro beat up stuff. 

Sometimes those are the best!