• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,899 posts in this topic

On 12/31/2021 at 5:19 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Amen. I had fun reading #2&#3 which I eventually got slabbed. They're the same grade as this or better, so it rounded out the collection nice. :)

That and after reading, it's like anyone can be part of the "defender team" as long as when they show up to help, everyone agrees on the plan lol

Same with my defenders #2, that I'll send in eventually, when the silver surfer joins. They try to make a plan and the agreeing majority is the defenders team. If you havent read it, that might confuse.

But basically the same members that agree on the same enemy for a few issues, and those are the defenders team for the time being haha.

What a weird way to plot a story lol

It's been a while... I'll add it to my weekly rereading.

On 12/31/2021 at 6:21 PM, grendelbo said:

It's been a while... I'll add it to my weekly rereading.

For me as well, but that's what I remember. Still looking back, that seems the same plotting for anything from the avengers movies to x-men. I guess it's just apart of the marvel formula with teams. I read them as a run and it went mf#1#2#3 then the defenders series, and it was just so apparent to me then.

On 12/31/2021 at 5:24 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

For me as well, but that's what I remember. Still looking back, that seems the same plotting for anything from the avengers movies to x-men. I guess it's just apart of the marvel formula with teams. I read them as a run and it went mf#1#2#3 then the defenders series, and it was just so apparent to me then.

Thinking about it you're absolutely right.

On 12/31/2021 at 6:20 PM, ThothAmon said:

My highest graded 121. 
FEC32B10-4350-46BC-A3BA-737374D9869D.thumb.jpeg.24d328600c28b866353e2bc5a26ac668.jpeg

Ha Cha Cha!:banana:I know you've sent to cgc as well, but a while had passed since then eek! I hope they got slabbed is all lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/6/2022 at 10:06 PM, Venomous72 said:

Sure is!

Nice!

OT;  I use them for displaying Comics Slabs in my home office. The Gibson  "mini's" are perfect for trading card slabs especially landscape view cards. 

BTW - Metropolis uses them for their displays at Cons.

Edited by MAR1979