• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,900 posts in this topic

On 2/28/2022 at 10:23 PM, 70s80sTimeMachine said:

183.jpg

This is a great copy of this book, especially with the vivid blues.

This issue was always a little bit of an outlier with the Bob McLeod inks (who I loved on Iron Man) and the Ernie Chan cover.

Not sure it worked for me, just a little bit of a departure on the art chores.

On 3/2/2022 at 4:34 PM, Spider-Variant said:

This is a great copy of this book, especially with the vivid blues.

This issue was always a little bit of an outlier with the Bob McLeod inks (who I loved on Iron Man) and the Ernie Chan cover.

Not sure it worked for me, just a little bit of a departure on the art chores.

I'll have to pull some Iron Man out and take a look at that to compare! I found 70s early 80s to be my favorite ASM issues but I have not read allot of them in decades now. 

On 3/2/2022 at 6:11 PM, 70s80sTimeMachine said:

I'll have to pull some Iron Man out and take a look at that to compare! I found 70s early 80s to be my favorite ASM issues but I have not read allot of them in decades now. 

We really dissect Ross Andru's run over in the Ross Andru Amazing Spider-Man thread.  Stop on by and tell us about your favorite issues or just to BS with us.

On 3/3/2022 at 3:38 PM, AJLewandoski said:

Well here's my big purchase for the year. I don't think I could've held out much longer on this book, so when my bonus came in I thought I'd treat myself. This is probably by far my favorite bronze age book, an unprecedented start to an uncanny era of stories. :cloud9:

20220303_155123.jpg

Congrats! Glad you made the leap!