• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,903 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2024 at 8:05 PM, Bart Allen said:

Rather rare to find such a lot like this, so I had to get it -- not to mention quite an underrated character, at that :xlol

1st appearance of Amethyst (Amy Winston), Dark Opal, Granch, Carnelian, Lord Amethyst, and Lady Amethyst ~

Picture 1 of 2Picture 1 of 2Picture 1 of 1

Having acquired a copy a long time ago, I always wondered why it hadn't got more steam, but then again, I didn't really know too much about the character. Vaguely hear of it every once in awhile though!

Spoiler

Was it all at one spot? Odd that they had it all there in one sale for you to pick up lol unless it was sprinkled throughout boxes?

Oh online awesome, they look like pretty copies too, congrats! 👏

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 2/22/2024 at 2:19 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Having acquired a copy a long time ago, I always wondered why it hadn't got more steam, but then again, I didn't really know too much about the character. Vaguely hear of it every once in awhile though!

Aw, yeah, Amethyst of Gemworld :x

She was recently apart of Justice League Dark, but I have a feeling she'll be included, at some point, by James Gunn in his films - given what he did ever so recently - so that may allow her to gain traction of sorts ~

On 2/21/2024 at 8:47 PM, Bart Allen said:

Aw, yeah, Amethyst of Gemworld :x

She was recently apart of Justice League Dark, but I have a feeling she'll be included, at some point, by James Gunn in his films - given what he did ever so recently - so that may allow her to gain traction of sorts ~

Awesome thanks for the heads up  :)

On 2/9/2024 at 8:51 AM, N e r V said:

Something special for me. Only 4 copies on the census and this is at the top with white pages. You can find these on eBay easy enough but I just wanted a high grade PC copy to put away. This worked!

IMG_9660.thumb.jpeg.6b3dc8dc768709c7a3ce7f492508467a.jpeg

IMG_9661.thumb.jpeg.e07d0590c4c9d7ff72efa4e31a4465e6.jpeg

How does the slab handle the insert schematic?  On my (unslabbed) copy it's loose, not bound in.