• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,903 posts in this topic

On 10/23/2023 at 8:46 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

If you're getting them graded, let us know how they come back.  The upper left corners on each of these books look worrisome to me.

Should have them back in a couple weeks.  I keep checking the census for updates and I did see a #30 get added at a 9.4...HOWEVER I have over 10 books there and none of the other issues have been added to census yet... so it might not have been mine.  Mine was also a Pedigree so who knows...

On 1/7/2024 at 7:34 PM, EMazman said:

Grabbed this today due to lack of options.  I'm looking for one the 9.6's or the 9.8 on the census.  I know you guys are in here...but for now this will do. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

Nice Gold Key👍

On 10/23/2023 at 8:46 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

If you're getting them graded, let us know how they come back.  The upper left corners on each of these books look worrisome to me.

Finally now in grading/encapsulation.  I'll have grades next week.  I got all my silver age ones much faster than the moderns.  Weird.  Maybe the Pedigree thoughi t off?