• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wrong printing discovered in Returned PGX Graded Book- Do I have legal options?

430 posts in this topic

I video documented this occurence and need real legal advice.

As a precaution, I've chosen to hold on to the full disclosure of the details to protect my claim with PGX.

But, if you're a lawyer who's passion lies with comic books I welcome your advice and would be happy to share more details.

PGX has a copy of the video, the fraudulent comic which they sent me in place of my book & they quoted the invoice which was originally sent with the original book (the fraudulent copy is currently up on their gallery site), PGX has agreed that somehow this has happen. And, while I have accomodated PGX owner Daniel Patterson's request to return the book, its open case, the label and the video DVD of the documented discovery, two months and 18 phone calls later PGX hasn't settled this claim.

So I've tried my best to settle this with the Oregon based PGX company and the result is nothing. What are my next steps?

PM me if you're a lawyer wishing to see the video.

The video is on Youtube and set to "private" settings. So only those who request to friend me through Youtube can view it.

Thank You for your time.

Okay, I'll bite: What was the book and when do we get to see the video. Were I an attorney, I would not give any advice (free or otherwise) without seeing your professed evidence first.

Some free advice from me: Expect people Chere to be skeptical of your claim unless you can prove it 100%.

Welcome to the boards. :)

Hi Magic Dan. :hi:

I recall you had posted you had a problem with pgx over at cpg. Sorry to hear that a swap appeared to have occurred. As has been stated, the more details you can divulge, the better advice you can be provided. Good luck. :wishluck:

Oh, and welcome to the boards ... and bear with the hazing. :devil:

As a precaution, I've chosen to hold on to the full disclosure of the details to protect my claim with PGX.

Please PM the details to me and I will let you know if this is a case that I am willing to adjudicate.

Thank You, Marc E. Salamone L.L.C.

Will the boards delete a thread that bad mouths the competition?

Will Vtcomics cry foul after his own PGX thread was deleted?

Will Greggy pee in someone's Cheerios?

Stay tuned next week for more comic collecting drama found only on....The Collector's Society!

:popcorn: