• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wrong printing discovered in Returned PGX Graded Book- Do I have legal options?

430 posts in this topic

I video documented this occurence and need real legal advice.

As a precaution, I've chosen to hold on to the full disclosure of the details to protect my claim with PGX.

But, if you're a lawyer who's passion lies with comic books I welcome your advice and would be happy to share more details.

PGX has a copy of the video, the fraudulent comic which they sent me in place of my book & they quoted the invoice which was originally sent with the original book (the fraudulent copy is currently up on their gallery site), PGX has agreed that somehow this has happen. And, while I have accomodated PGX owner Daniel Patterson's request to return the book, its open case, the label and the video DVD of the documented discovery, two months and 18 phone calls later PGX hasn't settled this claim.

So I've tried my best to settle this with the Oregon based PGX company and the result is nothing. What are my next steps?

PM me if you're a lawyer wishing to see the video.

The video is on Youtube and set to "private" settings. So only those who request to friend me through Youtube can view it.

Thank You for your time.

Dance with the devil = get burned

NEXT!

I video documented this occurence and need real legal advice.

As a precaution, I've chosen to hold on to the full disclosure of the details to protect my claim with PGX.

But, if you're a lawyer who's passion lies with comic books I welcome your advice and would be happy to share more details.

PGX has a copy of the video, the fraudulent comic which they sent me in place of my book & they quoted the invoice which was originally sent with the original book (the fraudulent copy is currently up on their gallery site), PGX has agreed that somehow this has happen. And, while I have accomodated PGX owner Daniel Patterson's request to return the book, its open case, the label and the video DVD of the documented discovery, two months and 18 phone calls later PGX hasn't settled this claim.

So I've tried my best to settle this with the Oregon based PGX company and the result is nothing. What are my next steps?

PM me if you're a lawyer wishing to see the video.

The video is on Youtube and set to "private" settings. So only those who request to friend me through Youtube can view it.

Thank You for your time.

Dance with the devil = get burned

NEXT!

lol

So it's a third print that says first print on the label? Or it was a 1st print and they switched it with a 3rd print? Is everyone else as confused as me?

I have to go video tape my wife making lunch...just in case the lunch meat is tainted, I want proof so I can sue everyone involved...

Can someone tell me in 20 words or less, what this thread is all about? 5 Pages in, and I still can't connect page 5 to page 18 . . . :insane:

There's two entirely different stories in this thread.

One is about the PGX 1st print / 3rd print swap. The other story comes in later.

So it's a third print that says first print on the label? Or it was a 1st print and they switched it with a 3rd print? Is everyone else as confused as me?

I have to go video tape my wife making lunch...just in case the lunch meat is tainted, I want proof so I can sue everyone involved...

:roflmao:

There is no way I see this thread going well.

Are you kidding?

It's going awesome!

Veiled accusations. Holierthanthouness. No actual baring on the original post. A poll!

How does it get better?

Can someone tell me in 20 words or less, what this thread is all about? 5 Pages in, and I still can't connect page 5 to page 18 . . . :insane:

lol you think this ones derailed? try the "May pressers die a timely death - for Charity"...in four short pages it went from people wishing pressers dead (bit extreme) to me, tied up in a basement in New Jersey back in the 90's!!!

send the book in for re-holdering hm

that should settle the issue of whether or not the book was either over-graded or if it was damaged during slabbing hm

HOLD ON.... When did the book get damaged? I thought it was switched or mislabeled or stolen or, heck I forgot what this thread was about again...... :tonofbricks:

send the book in for re-holdering hm

that should settle the issue of whether or not the book was either over-graded or if it was damaged during slabbing hm

HOLD ON.... When did the book get damaged? I thought it was switched or mislabeled or stolen or, heck I forgot what this thread was about again...... :tonofbricks:

Two topics in this thread now.