• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my entire Collection - Part 2 First up: Timelys

563 posts in this topic

Filter, any preview as to what might be showing up after the Timelys? :grin:

At this point i still have the non-MarvelMystery Timelys to go, I have the rest of the Action run that I didn't get to last night, a couple More Funs, some Planets, a few Platinum age #1s, a couple of random Schomburg covers

:popcorn:

Asking $2800

MarvelMystery3.jpg

:takeit:, per PM

I am SO glad you bought that book:) I was trying to figure out if my daughter really needed a wedding;) Enjoy it, it's beautiful :cloud9:

lol YES! Your daughter needs a wedding! I wish her all the best!

I think thats it for tonight, unless there's anyone out there tonight dying to see a Human Torch 1 or All Select 1 tonight, I think I'll hold off on the rest of the Timelys until tomorrow.

I know I can't afford it but All Select #1 is my favorite cover of all time!! :luhv:

Best Cap cover ever :) IMHO

Filter, any preview as to what might be showing up after the Timelys? :grin:

At this point i still have the non-MarvelMystery Timelys to go, I have the rest of the Action run that I didn't get to last night, a couple More Funs, some Planets, a few Platinum age #1s, a Batman 100, Startling 49, Flash 23 CGC 9.0, a pair of Amazing fantasy 15s, Amazing Spider-man 1, two JLA 1s, an All Star 8, a couple of random Schomburg covers, and I think thats about it!

I also have some silver age bound volumes but they might go straight to Heritage unless there are any bound volume collectors on the boards that really want to see them.

After that I have some raw X-mens, Tales of Suspense, Avengers, All Stars, and low grade pre-hero silver age books to finish selling but they'll probably go in a separate thread after this one is finished.

Wow...this is going to make for some great lurking.

All Select 1

Sorry my scanner actually died (again) as I was scanning this one.

This is the only scan I've got for tonight.

I purchased this one as a 9.2/9.4 with one small tear seal on the front cover. I've also detected some additional color touch but this one definitely falls into the SP category. Grade is probably a solid 9.0 to weak 9.2

Asking $5750

Allselect1.jpg

All Select 1

Sorry my scanner actually died (again) as I was scanning this one.

This is the only scan I've got for tonight.

I purchased this one as a 9.2/9.4 with one small tear seal on the front cover. I've also detected some additional color touch but this one definitely falls into the SP category. Grade is probably a solid 9.0 to weak 9.2

Asking $5750

Allselect1.jpg

another smoker :headbang:

Great books Adam.