• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my entire Collection - Part 2 First up: Timelys

563 posts in this topic

Marvel Mystery 4 apparent F/VF

color touch, pieces added, tear seals

Asking $2999

MMC4.jpg

MMC4back.jpg

Someone please buy this book so I don't have to look at it anymore.... :cry:

t i m e p a y m e n t s :baiting::foryou:

Yup. I then bought Adam's 4.0 Trolley copy.

One of the greatest hero covers of the Golden Age IMO.

:cloud9:

um......I think you bought that from me Roy :baiting:

:foryou:

True I did. I negotiated with Adam about that book well before you bought it but I did get it from you finally.

Thanks, Ro.

Marvel Mystery 4 apparent F/VF

color touch, pieces added, tear seals

Asking $2999

MMC4.jpg

MMC4back.jpg

Someone please buy this book so I don't have to look at it anymore.... :cry:

t i m e p a y m e n t s :baiting::foryou:

I don't need time payments (but I appreciate the offer), I just don't want to buy anymore this month. :tonofbricks:

The last two months have been fantastic for me as far as acquiring rare, high grade gems for my permanent collection. Best stretch of buying ever, especially for HTF Golden Age that I never thought would be released from private collections. However, all that buying has come with a price. :flamed:

I think thats it for tonight, unless there's anyone out there tonight dying to see a Human Torch 1 or All Select 1 tonight, I think I'll hold off on the rest of the Timelys until tomorrow.

I know I can't afford it but All Select #1 is my favorite cover of all time!! :luhv:

Best Cap cover ever :) IMHO

:gossip: right behind AS2 :baiting:

Yup. I then bought Adam's 4.0 Trolley copy.

One of the greatest hero covers of the Golden Age IMO.

:cloud9:

um......I think you bought that from me Roy :baiting:

:foryou:

True I did. I negotiated with Adam about that book well before you bought it but I did get it from you finally.

Thanks, Ro.

(thumbs u .... Im glad it ended up with you.

I think I owned the book for a whole month lol

You never told us WHY you are selling your books. Inquiring minds want to know.

I PM'd and asked him the same thing last week...he said he will reveal all in a future thread :sorry:

After seeing all of these fantastic Golden Age books in this thread, I've decided to change my board name from Shark to Tadpole. This thread especially has made me realize I'm just a piece of plankton floating in that vast ocean known as the world of comic collecting. :cry:

Simply amazing books! I might just have to sell a couple of pieces of original art and buy one of them. (thumbs u

I think thats it for tonight, unless there's anyone out there tonight dying to see a Human Torch 1 or All Select 1 tonight, I think I'll hold off on the rest of the Timelys until tomorrow.

I know I can't afford it but All Select #1 is my favorite cover of all time!! :luhv:

Best Cap cover ever :) IMHO

:gossip: right behind AS2 :baiting:

we've been down the road already :acclaim: They are 1-2 neck in neck in my book...Slight edge to AS 1 due to cover poses. But I just love that big gun barrel Cap is hoisting on the 2 :headbang:

After seeing all of these fantastic Golden Age books in this thread, I've decided to change my board name from Shark to Tadpole. This thread especially has made me realize I'm just a piece of plankton floating in that vast ocean known as the world of comic collecting. :cry:

Simply amazing books! I might just have to sell a couple of pieces of original art and buy one of them. (thumbs u

lol great analogy. There's always a bigger fish roaming the waters...or, eh, a Gator :devil:

Adam

Just drop by to give some major kudos for my fav. selling thread since i joined the boards... :applause:

The books are a joy to behold and i don't collect the majority of these titles (thank god). :cloud9:

hope all is good from your side and that this memorable thread isn't synonimous of difficult times/situations for you and your family. :foryou:

anyway keep us making drooling and buy something nice for you this x-mas! (thumbs u

regards

All Select 1

Sorry my scanner actually died (again) as I was scanning this one.

This is the only scan I've got for tonight.

I purchased this one as a 9.2/9.4 with one small tear seal on the front cover. I've also detected some additional color touch but this one definitely falls into the SP category. Grade is probably a solid 9.0 to weak 9.2

Asking $5750

Allselect1.jpg

:news: SOLD! :news:

Marvel Mystery 5 CGC 8.0 Extensive professional restoration

"color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned, interior lightened, reinforced"

White pages

One of my favorite early Marvel Mystery covers, this one is one of only two issues of Marvel Mystery comics listed as "scarce" in the Overstreet

8.0 guide = $17,250

No sales have been reported to GPA in any grade for this comic since 2004 :o

Asking $4500 Firm

MarvelMystery5-2.jpg

MarvelMystery5back.jpg

:news: SOLD! :news: