• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

Love the TT John, but what brand of horse is that in the bottle ?

Its Dogfish Head, which makes some awesome ales. This is Squall, the 90 minute IPA. Fantastic stuff.

You have a very distinctive palate zuck..... And Dogfish brews some fantastic beers !!

Honestly, I've never really developed a taste for Dogfish.

And I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that as of late, despite my love of homebrew and microbrew... I've found myself really, really enjoying the Michelob craft beers!

:o

Honestly, I've never really developed a taste for Dogfish.

And I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that as of late, despite my love of homebrew and microbrew... I've found myself really, really enjoying the Michelob craft beers!

:o

:sumo::sumo::sumo::sumo:

When was the last time you brewed ?? Do you like Imperial Stouts ??

Hello, I have been collecting Toon Tumblers for quite some time now and have most of the "common" glasses. Now I am interested in tracking down some of the older hard to find glasses. If anyone knows of any sellers who may have some of these glasses please let me know. You can also email me at stew56@rochester.rr.com Thanks very much

Heads up! Here are the new 'Toon Tumbler box sets and Deadpool glass that should be out soon. These just keep getting better and better... :banana:

112411.jpg.f6e92a2b2e08dfa5e8496f16cc9732d2.jpg

112412.jpg.1a6f9e344f8eb5542453d0e08b4206dc.jpg

112413.jpg.d4dec0bcce9b6d73ee27c6dcea575424.jpg

Hello, I have been collecting Toon Tumblers for quite some time now and have most of the "common" glasses. Now I am interested in tracking down some of the older hard to find glasses. If anyone knows of any sellers who may have some of these glasses please let me know. You can also email me at stew56@rochester.rr.com Thanks very much

Welcome to the boards Stew. You could send a private message to boardie

Paul asking if he has any old tumblers lying around as toon tumblers are his baby. Also check out his fridge magnets as they are wonderful.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=sendprivate&User=314

Haven't seen Paul around much lately so you could also try his website

http://www.toontumblers.com/

Last year my wife and I went on a tour of the Deschutes Brewery in Bend, and I remember this one hallway where they had all the framed artwork for their seasonal Jubelale which changes every year, the artwork AND the beer

Courtesy of Senormac, a most awesome secret Santa gift, Hop Czar! Thanks Mike again for the mighty tasty IPA!

toon.jpg

Those any good? I may check my local liquor store tonight when the wife and I head out.

Seriously, do not send alcohol through the mail. It's illegal unless you have a license (and even then, each state has its own laws).

The fines are pretty steep for repeat offenders.