• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

Everybody loves the friendly neighborhood Spiderman !!

Cracked a bottle of Oakshire IPA today and Speedy was ready to go.....

IMG_5844.jpg

:applause: De-licious!!

I spent the day drinking beer in my toon tumblers and watching It's Always Sunny in Philadephia season 5 on my X-Box. I should've snapped some pics!

P.S.-"The Gang Takes a Road Trip" is one of the funniest episodes I have seen! The scene with the "pee jar" had me rolling!

:banana: Chris

This is the absolute best show out right now. All the characters are cool, Frank is my favorite and Charlie's obssession with "The Waittres" is pretty funny...

Gotcha. I thought that was Paul's trademarked name for his line, not just a generic name.

Yep, it's a registered trademark. Never was the phrase uttered before we created it and used it. It's funny, at the time I wasn't happy with it, but given how many times we've had to warn people calling older cartoon glasses by our brand name, and how many people use the name at shows, it certainly has caught on.

Gotcha. I thought that was Paul's trademarked name for his line, not just a generic name.

Yep, it's a registered trademark. Never was the phrase uttered before we created it and used it. It's funny, at the time I wasn't happy with it, but given how many times we've had to warn people calling older cartoon glasses by our brand name, and how many people use the name at shows, it certainly has caught on.

I thought he was just joking.

But I have always thought Toon Tumblers was an odd name for a series made of glass.

But I guess it goes to show you, if you are delivering what people want it doesn't matter

what you call it.

(thumbs u

My apologies to Paul. The Speedy Gonzales glass is NOT a Toon Tumbler.......its a lowly Pepsi Glass. ..... :sorry:

My apologies to Paul. The Speedy Gonzales glass is NOT a Toon Tumbler.......its a lowly Pepsi Glass. ..... :sorry:

Same type like genre my friend and perfectly acceptable in this thread!

:gossip: It is a proven fact however that beer tastes better in a Toon Tumbler!!

Stay thirsty my friends! (and post your pics here!!)

Same type like genre my friend and perfectly acceptable in this thread!

:gossip: It is a proven fact however that beer tastes better in a Toon Tumbler!!

Stay thirsty my friends! (and post your pics here!!)

I just got finished have a tasty New Belgium RANGER.

Man that is one sweet IPA!

Is it trendy? Yep, but that doesn't mean it isn't a good bier!

(thumbs u

I am addicted to your Silver Age collection there Paul.

I bought two more glasses SA Hulk and SA Silver Surfer...

I'll take pix this weekend with them filled with beer!

I am going to christen them nicely with some choice Terrapin Scotch ale and IPA's.

101839.jpg.3fc8d8ae926844f48cfe79f413e357ac.jpg

:o I keep a pretty good tab on the beer world Wally, and I must say....I have never seen nor heard of that one ?? :o

turtlebeer.jpg

Where do you live again ?? East coast ??

yep, Durham, NC...

The Terrapin Rye-Pale-Ale, is a rich IPA that is smooth with a nice bite.

Good Stuff!

(thumbs u

I have never seen nor heard of that one

oh yeah the Scotch Ale is a side project ale, where only a temporary set was made.

Damn Good though, and I am going to miss that good Scotch taste.

:cloud9:

Thats AWESOME !! Local brew !!! We have all kinds of stuff like that around here that nobodys heard of cuz its local brew. For some reason....local brews always make me think of that pub in The Lord of the Rings........ the Prancing Pony in Bree. (thumbs u

For those of you who didn't see, Paul rolled out his new version of crack for all of the PopFun junkies. Mega Mega Magnets. 4 inch, 3D Magnets. Even though we were just displaying them at SDCC people went nuts for them.

1279753027.jpg

We also has the samples of a couple of the new DC glasses with us...

Flash

39212_412021052879_187974747879_4668390_7291762_n.jpg

Harley Quinn

38420_412021427879_187974747879_4668400_3583107_n.jpg

Dear Beer,

I miss you. Doctoral work is difficult and living in a alcohol-free dorm this summer is not helping matters. I particular miss those days when you would show up in one of my Toon Tumbler pint glasses.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Best,

Mac Man

Dear Beer,

I miss you. Doctoral work is difficult and living in a alcohol-free dorm this summer is not helping matters. I particular miss those days when you would show up in one of my Toon Tumbler pint glasses.

Best,

Mac Man

Ah, like a letter to home from summer camp! This tugs at the heart strings, truly.... :luhv:

Dear Beer,

Best,

Mac Man

Ah, like a letter to home from summer camp! This tugs at the heart strings, truly.... :luhv:

I agree. . .got a little choked up reading it. . .maybe it's time for a beer!

I just received my first Toon Tumblers in the mail, silver age Daredevil, Hulk, and Thor (all Kirby images of course.) Sorry, no pics, I'll have to try to rectify that, but they're pretty neat, I'm quite pleased.

Dear Beer,

Best,

Mac Man

Are you kidding ?? :o How long is this going to last ?? I wanted to send you something (thumbs u