• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

Does this "Greggy crashed the boards" last night have anything to do with the log-in problem I've and many others have been having since last night?
I think greggy crashing the boards overstates what happened. greggy's posts effectively rendered one thread unviewable and therefore unusable, until the posts were deleted. A by-product of this was to crash some people's browsers. The board had (and I think still has) login issues, but that's coincidental.

So his goal was to crash peoples computers????

Thats just wrong

I don't think that was his goal, but apparently some people had problems loading the thread with that picture being displayed many many times.

So then I officially dont understand any of this. But have come out with lower respect points. Thereby killing my comic book street cred.

You had comic book street cred?

When was this?

:kidaround:

Does this "Greggy crashed the boards" last night have anything to do with the log-in problem I've and many others have been having since last night?
I think greggy crashing the boards overstates what happened. greggy's posts effectively rendered one thread unviewable and therefore unusable, until the posts were deleted. A by-product of this was to crash some people's browsers. The board had (and I think still has) login issues, but that's coincidental.

Thats just wrong

I don't think that was his goal, but apparently some people had problems loading the thread with that picture being displayed many many times.

So then I officially dont understand any of this. But have come out with lower respect points. Thereby killing my comic book street cred.

When was this?

Up until I cracked the Charlton Heston joke.. Now I have to work my way up in the ranks again. But I start at shill respect levels..

Thats just wrong

When was this?

Up until I cracked the Charlton Heston joke.. Now I have to work my way up in the ranks again. But I start at shill respect levels..

So...

You know any good Jesus jokes? :baiting:

Thats just wrong

When was this?

So...

You know any good Jesus jokes? :baiting:

Not really... I dont follow religion

That kinda sounds funny by itself

oh lord.

i respect anyone's desire to do whatever, but leaving for a week to protest the one-week suspension of a member who basically went off like a six year old having a tantrum is a bit beyond me.

it's like high school all over again. the wailing and gnashing of teeth over the suspension is really so FDQ esque that it baffles me.

feel free to disagree, but i think the moderators did exactly the right thing. hopefully the next time someone thinks people are getting out of hand with useless junk posts, they'll ask the moderators to intervene, rather than martyring themselves like J_C on his best day

I think this pretty much says it.....

it's like high school all over again

Well we already have West Side Story pics so someone get to work with the Grease pics.

:baiting:

22 pages on Greggy getting a boot in his azz, now really.

Hello :baiting: are you galled yet ??

Yeah, if Greggy wasn't a girl this thread would have lasted one page tops.

Wait, what? :insane: