• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

Its actually all pointless. Greggy crashed the boards last night. He received a strike. A couple others left, to make a point. I referred to charlton Heston in the Ten Commandments, and someone had a message "relayed" to me that they lost what ever respect they had for me. But didnt respect me enough in the first place to contact me personally. Some useless Emails. And that about summs it up.

:sorry:

At least you were entertained at work today :banana:

Cliques are never good and that is what is happening here. Cliques are forming. The cliques are dividing the boards. There's the pro comicgrinder clique, the greggy clique, you have the SFP gang and a flurry of others...

I like to think they are groups of friendships here on the boards....just like in the real world you have people you like and people that like you....and then there are people that dont like you, no matter what. Personalities clash....and so on....but why gang up on someone because of it? Do you feel entitled to do so because you've been here longer? I dont apologize for making friends here on the boards and having a bit of fun....its just a different perspective from those that are so serious about the chatting on the boards.....these are chat boards are they not? Respect each other and their differences.

Peace and Happy New Year!!!! :acclaim:

Roy is absolutely right. I try and be cool with everyone here. Whether you have 1 or 100K posts. I treat people the same. Once you start treating people any way OTHER then how you would expect to e treated you have FAILED as a human being. I come here, I have fun. I TRY and get along with everyone. I really dont take sides in much of anything, and still manage to end up the bad guy.

Good luck, this place has gone NUTS lately.

i try to be the same way Pat...people seem to hate me for it too....

Its actually all pointless. Greggy crashed the boards last night. He received a strike. A couple others left, to make a point. I referred to charlton Heston in the Ten Commandments, and someone had a message "relayed" to me that they lost what ever respect they had for me. But didnt respect me enough in the first place to contact me personally. Some useless Emails. And that about summs it up.

:foryou:

Good point :banana:

Cliques are never good and that is what is happening here. Cliques are forming. The cliques are dividing the boards. There's the pro comicgrinder clique, the greggy clique, you have the SFP gang and a flurry of others...

I like to think they are groups of friendships here on the boards....just like in the real world you have people you like and people that like you....and then there are people that dont like you, no matter what. Personalities clash....and so on....but why gang up on someone because of it? Do you feel entitled to do so because you've been here longer? I dont apologize for making friends here on the boards and having a bit of fun....its just a different perspective from those that are so serious about the chatting on the boards.....these are chat boards are they not? Respect each other and their differences.

Roy is absolutely right. I try and be cool with everyone here. Whether you have 1 or 100K posts. I treat people the same. Once you start treating people any way OTHER then how you would expect to e treated you have FAILED as a human being. I come here, I have fun. I TRY and get along with everyone. I really dont take sides in much of anything, and still manage to end up the bad guy.

Yes but you didnt get the hateful message relayed to you.

this is so true....but then they told me how they all felt about me in SO many other ways lol

this is so true....but then they told me how they all felt about me in SO many other ways lol

Yea, that wasnt cool at all....

I want to say something funny but I can't think straight the guy in the cube next to me keeps showing me pictures of Zooey Deschanel :cloud9:

But lets just remember..

This is about me now.

And I still expect an email from whomever I offended with my post. If you lost ALL this respect I expect you to work on the whole system with which respect is measured and step up and speak your peace. Im a big boy I can take the hurtful words. But dont hide, thats just unacceptable.

Wow, this actually looks like this is going to turn into some kind of war. And to all that are about to get riled up. Just remember you are getting riled up over whether Greggy has the right to post inane posts of Strawberry Shortcake in protest to inane posts in general. Really is this worth fighting over, really? I don't care what side you are on. Are you really going to actually be ticked off at either side over this? Really, it looks like people are going to have intense hatred for others over this issue. Life goes on friends. There are so many screwed up things in the world today that actually deserve your hatred. This is not one of them.

hey, somebody has to defend Strawberry Shortcake's Honor...

i met everyone in person...thought they were a nice group of guys...guess they didnt feel the same (shrug) but no biggie..I hold no ill feelings to any of them .....Happy New Year to all! :banana:

i met everyone in person...thought they were a nice group of guys...guess they didnt feel the same (shrug) but no biggie..I hold no ill feelings to any of them .....Happy New Year to all! :banana:

Wait you lost me here did I miss something.

Wait you lost me here did I miss something.

i have met Arex, Joeypost, doc watson, and cgc world

Does this "Greggy crashed the boards" last night have anything to do with the log-in problem I've and many others have been having since last night?
I think greggy crashing the boards overstates what happened. greggy's posts effectively rendered one thread unviewable and therefore unusable, until the posts were deleted. A by-product of this was to crash some people's browsers. The board had (and I think still has) login issues, but that's coincidental.