• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

Wow - 20+ pages of nothing.........

has anyone ever heard the expression; "Tempest in a Teapot"???

Seems to me that our boy got his wrist slapped for being bad and folks have found many hidden meanings in all of this...Geez..........I'm going to watch some football or "some like it hot", now... :cool:

oh lord.

i respect anyone's desire to do whatever, but leaving for a week to protest the one-week suspension of a member who basically went off like a six year old having a tantrum is a bit beyond me.

it's like high school all over again. the wailing and gnashing of teeth over the suspension is really so FDQ esque that it baffles me.

feel free to disagree, but i think the moderators did exactly the right thing. hopefully the next time someone thinks people are getting out of hand with useless junk posts, they'll ask the moderators to intervene, rather than martyring themselves like J_C on his best day

lol - well put

I feel like I'm to blame for this sudden strike against the board's. Sorry everyone, I didn't think it would come to this.

Oh come now, me me me me me :blahblah:

The hormone count was already straight through the roof before you arrived. Your arrival was just catalytic. & by the way, who are you again? Aren't you the most secret & powerful Grand Vizier of the NOD, Swami bin al Salami-pie, scourge of the undisclosed flippers?

What a mess this week on the Boards has been :whistle:

Thank God for the Bronze Age forums :cloud9:

I feel like I'm to blame for this sudden strike against the board's. Sorry everyone, I didn't think it would come to this.

Oh come now, me me me me me :blahblah:

The hormone count was already straight through the roof before you arrived. Your arrival was just catalytic. & by the way, who are you again? Aren't you the most secret & powerful Grand Vizier of the NOD, Swami bin al Salami-pie, scourge of the undisclosed flippers?

What a mess this week on the Boards has been :whistle:

Thank God for the Bronze Age forums :cloud9:

(tsk)

Why does the refrain to "Jamie's Got a Gun" by Aerosmith come to mind every time I read the title to this thread.

hm

Dum, dum, dum, honey what have you done?

Dum, dum, dum it's the sound of my gun.

Dum, dum, dum, honey what have you done?

Dum, dum, dum it's the sound...

...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Absolute bull-s h i t

I consider greggy a very good friend, even though I don't agree with him sometimes.

Will so much stupidity taking place recently on the boards, they pick him as a scapegoat.

Really? It looked like he was deliberately flaunting the rules and, through his juvenile response, probably locking up more than a few computers for more than a few boardies. I haven't seen that particular brand of stupidity around here lately...

Yeah really. The boards have turned into a waste zone lately with nothing but immature stupidity. His excessive use of what he pulled is no different then whats been happening here lately, even though I think he did go somewhat overboard.

Hopefully people realized the level of insanity that has been going on lately but fail to do anything about it. He finally had enough and did something about it.

Like I said, I consider Greg a friend and I hate seeing friends used as scapegoats, so I will join my friend till he returns.

I agree entirely with Nik's position and applaud his resolve :sumo:

If it involved a friend of mine, I would do the same . . . ;)

Updated "I'm Joining Greggy on the Island of the Damned!" list:

nik - 25779 posts

DrWatson - 17694 posts

joeypost - 8732 posts

MCMiles - 3348 posts

arexcrooke - 17656 posts

cgcworld - 1903 posts

Once again, if I have missed your "I'm outta here!!" post, please advise so I can add your name to this illustrious list.

Did someone slip? Someone's post count has gone up by "2"....

nik - 25779 posts

DrWatson - 17694 posts

joeypost - 8732 posts

MCMiles - 3348 posts

arexcrooke - 17656 posts

cgcworld - 1903 posts

Once again, if I have missed your "I'm outta here!!" post, please advise so I can add your name to this illustrious list.

:whistle:

nik - 25779 posts

DrWatson - 17694 posts

joeypost - 8732 posts

MCMiles - 3348 posts

arexcrooke - 17656 posts

cgcworld - 1903 posts

Good thing pm's don't count.

:kidaround: