• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

Does this "Greggy crashed the boards" last night have anything to do with the log-in problem I've and many others have been having since last night?
I think greggy crashing the boards overstates what happened. greggy's posts effectively rendered one thread unviewable and therefore unusable, until the posts were deleted. A by-product of this was to crash some people's browsers. The board had (and I think still has) login issues, but that's coincidental.
thats a pretty nasty thing to do....

Does this "Greggy crashed the boards" last night have anything to do with the log-in problem I've and many others have been having since last night?
I think greggy crashing the boards overstates what happened. greggy's posts effectively rendered one thread unviewable and therefore unusable, until the posts were deleted. A by-product of this was to crash some people's browsers. The board had (and I think still has) login issues, but that's coincidental.

So his goal was to crash peoples computers????

Thats just wrong

The login situation and greggy's post had nothing to do with each other, I think. Someone just triggered something in the board setup that turned off the header part of the page template for the messageboard.

At the end of the year, it's common for IT to try new things or do periodic maintenance on their software/hardware as many people are off. (thumbs u

The login situation and greggy's post had nothing to do with each other, I think. Someone just triggered something in the board setup that turned off the header part of the page template for the messageboard.

At the end of the year, it's common for IT to try new things or do periodic maintenance on their software/hardware as many people are off. (thumbs u

Ok so Greggy just mucked up the one thread, ad the login was seperate. I know NOTHING about computers..

Thats just wrong

I don't think that was his goal, but apparently some people had problems loading the thread with that picture being displayed many many times.

Thats just wrong

I don't think that was his goal, but apparently some people had problems loading the thread with that picture being displayed many many times.

So then I officially dont understand any of this. But have come out with lower respect points. Thereby killing my comic book street cred.

Thats just wrong

So then I officially dont understand any of this. But have come out with lower respect points. Thereby killing my comic book street cred.

:roflmao:

Thats just wrong

:roflmao:
Its not funny :sumo:

Thats just wrong

You got street cred with me!

Thats just wrong

:applause:

Thats just wrong

That may have actually lost your street cred as I have lost forum respect points for making a joke involving charlton heston as moses....