• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

:news:

I've been in contact with Greggy and Doc Watson as well. Neither one of

them want anything else to do with you either. Have a nice life.

This is another Email I received. Keep the hate mail coming (thumbs u

I refuse to do anything here other then have a good time. And if people who have never met me, been in contact with me dont want to associate with me... Well you never did (shrug)

I don't even know you or hate you but I am going to send an email too. :hi:

I refuse to do anything here other then have a good time. And if people who have never met me, been in contact with me dont want to associate with me... Well you never did (shrug)

good luck with that (thumbs u

So supposedly someone decided to just play along. And whoever REALLY lost respect hasnt decided to step up..

Well I cant respect anyone who cant step up and speak their mind. So thats life take your skirt and wipe away the tears..

Watch out, cuz' the last guy got an earfull

Watch out, cuz' the last guy got an earfull

Message sent.

Wow, this actually looks like this is going to turn into some kind of war. And to all that are about to get riled up. Just remember you are getting riled up over whether Greggy has the right to post inane posts of Strawberry Shortcake in protest to inane posts in general. Really is this worth fighting over, really? I don't care what side you are on. Are you really going to actually be ticked off at either side over this? Really, it looks like people are going to have intense hatred for others over this issue. Life goes on friends. There are so many screwed up things in the world today that actually deserve your hatred. This is not one of them.

Wow, this actually looks like this is going to turn into some kind of war. And to all that are about to get riled up. Just remember you are getting riled up over whether Greggy has the right to post inane posts of Strawberry Shortcake in protest to inane posts in general. Really is this worth fighting over, really? I don't care what side you are on. Are you really going to actually be ticked off at either side over this? Really, it looks like people are going to have intense hatred for others over this issue. Life goes on friends. There are so many screwed up things in the world today that actually deserve your hatred. This is not one of them.

I think the whole thing is funny. Except for the person losing respect for me. That part is kind of low as the message was handed off and not delivered personally. So I guess we are at odds, as I wouldnt respect someone who would do that..

Cliques are never good and that is what is happening here. Cliques are forming. The cliques are dividing the boards. There's the pro comicgrinder clique, the greggy clique, you have the SFP gang and a flurry of others...

I like to think they are groups of friendships here on the boards....just like in the real world you have people you like and people that like you....and then there are people that dont like you, no matter what. Personalities clash....and so on....but why gang up on someone because of it? Do you feel entitled to do so because you've been here longer? I dont apologize for making friends here on the boards and having a bit of fun....its just a different perspective from those that are so serious about the chatting on the boards.....these are chat boards are they not? Respect each other and their differences.

Peace and Happy New Year!!!! :acclaim:

Its actually all pointless. Greggy crashed the boards last night. He received a strike. A couple others left, to make a point. I referred to charlton Heston in the Ten Commandments, and someone had a message "relayed" to me that they lost what ever respect they had for me. But didnt respect me enough in the first place to contact me personally. Some useless Emails. And that about summs it up.

Cliques are never good and that is what is happening here. Cliques are forming. The cliques are dividing the boards. There's the pro comicgrinder clique, the greggy clique, you have the SFP gang and a flurry of others...

I like to think they are groups of friendships here on the boards....just like in the real world you have people you like and people that like you....and then there are people that dont like you, no matter what. Personalities clash....and so on....but why gang up on someone because of it? Do you feel entitled to do so because you've been here longer? I dont apologize for making friends here on the boards and having a bit of fun....its just a different perspective from those that are so serious about the chatting on the boards.....these are chat boards are they not? Respect each other and their differences.

Peace and Happy New Year!!!! :acclaim:

Roy is absolutely right. I try and be cool with everyone here. Whether you have 1 or 100K posts. I treat people the same. Once you start treating people any way OTHER then how you would expect to e treated you have FAILED as a human being. I come here, I have fun. I TRY and get along with everyone. I really dont take sides in much of anything, and still manage to end up the bad guy.

Good luck, this place has gone NUTS lately.

Its actually all pointless. Greggy crashed the boards last night. He received a strike. A couple others left, to make a point. I referred to charlton Heston in the Ten Commandments, and someone had a message "relayed" to me that they lost what ever respect they had for me. But didnt respect me enough in the first place to contact me personally. Some useless Emails. And that about summs it up.

:sorry:

to see all the greg haters come out though. :whistle:
I too marvel at this. Where did these dudes come from?

Greggy knew exactly what he was doing and I'm sure he expected a strike. He was making a point about about repetitive posts that were derailing sales threads. Rather than get involved in endless bickering he made a his point with images as he usually does. There is nothing wrong with a little derailing and a few graemlins but if a seller does not appreciate it, please tone it down.

You're kidding right? Greggy is by far the worst thread derailer with greamlin-only posts.