• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it too early to discuss San Diego Comicon 2009?

165 posts in this topic

Forum dinner at the Hyatt may be a good idea. I've heard the restaurant at the Hyatt isn't that crowded, and it's close to the convention center, with some people staying at the Hyatt I'm sure.

I second that motion, again. We had it at the Hyatt in 2006, and I thought it was great. Here's some pics I took: http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/public/default.asp?t=1&m=1&c=34&s=259&ai=53519&arch=y&ssd=7/29/2006%2012:01:00%20PM

SDCC is 3 months away. Who's gonna step up to plan the forum dinner? My vote is to have it at the Hyatt. We had it there in 06, and it was great. (Plus, I'm staying there this year.) :)

I'm counting 5 nights and thinking 5 forum dinners. (shrug)

I'm referring to the main one on Saturday night.

My mistake. 5 nights, a wonderful forum dinner on Saturday night and beer and wings every other night.
Make it rootbeer and I am totally down.

A nice Weinhardt's Root beer or Pepsi would be good for me too (thumbs u

Brian

My mistake. 5 nights, a wonderful forum dinner on Saturday night and beer and wings every other night.
Make it rootbeer and I am totally down.

I talk about beer a lot but really what is important is meeting you guys and hanging out. Looking forward to actually meeting you cap, same goes for you Brian.

Yeah, it's going to be a busy show, that's for sure. It's early May and Friday, Saturday, AND 4 day passes are already sold out!!!

I'm starting to get excited. I heard a little rumor that perhaps the man himself, Stan Lee, is having a meet and greet at the San Diego Con. Anyone know anything? Chandler, did you hear anything about this?

Joel