• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT #1 Club
18 18

3,699 posts in this topic

I think one of the over priced second prints on Ebay has been sold...or at least it is no longer for sale. any one know about it?

The ebay item just says it has ended - not sold. Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TEENAGE-MUTANT-NINJA-TURTLES-1-CGC-9-8-2ND-PRINT-1-OF-ONLY-2-HIGH-GRADE-/310371779208?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&nma=true&si=mFb3Da9RqdB5UsdGwO57bkSr95s%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Comics to Astonish in Columbia MD is the seller.

Thanks for making this list. Very nice.

woregul (No pic)

The pic of mine is on Page 30.

I just updated it.

Don't know how I missed that when I made the list. Yours is one of the coolest in the whole thread. (thumbs u

+1

took me forever to scroll to page 30 but it was worth it!

Thanks. It's not a 9.8 but the signatures and head sketches are very cool. :cloud9:

Cool! I hadn't seen another DC of this book before thus auction. The first one I seen I bought for $37 and sent it in for grading. :)

Issue1secondprintfront.jpg

I don't suppose anyone knows the rough market value of a 5.0? I kind of feel like I overpaid for mine but with the prices going up and up, maybe I paid a fair number.