• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,384 posts in this topic

Does Stephan's list include pics? :wishluck:

I provide you with the list when you email me, and then you can request photos of individual pieces. The page numbers on my list directly correspond with the page numbers in the retail books.

Don't forget about our Opening tonight for Kevin Eastman's "Underwhere" book! Exclusive stickered copies of the hardcover available for $5 with $1 going to the Hero Initiative!

Also signing will be Ken Mitchroney - Legendary TMNT Adventures Artist! The CGC will be here for signature series books!

See you tonight at 6pm!

http://www.facebook.com/events/121660177947579/

Edited by Archon_Turtle

I got this at MegaCon 2010 and I may have shown it off, but I FINALLY found a good way to get this displayed properly (Microsoft ICE). Now I don't have that annoying line where I merged the two images together. :idea:

Chris Giarrusso's (Mini Marvels) take on the cover to TMNT #1:

TMNTGiarrusso-CoverRecreation.jpg

Saw this online the other day and I knew I wanted to own it. I'm sure one of you guys knows the history to it so please share. I just picked it up because it looked so cool!

1988 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Street Collector's Edition #1

Pretty sure that came with the original Official Fan Club - along with like a headband and some other written material. I wonder who drew it - can you check?

Saw this online the other day and I knew I wanted to own it. I'm sure one of you guys knows the history to it so please share. I just picked it up because it looked so cool!

1988 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Street Collector's Edition #1

Pretty sure that came with the original Official Fan Club - along with like a headband and some other written material. I wonder who drew it - can you check?

I'll post when I find out.

Actually I'll just go and list all those credited in fact. (thumbs u

I wish it still had the headband, that would be sweet. lol.

Hey gang! If you haven't checked it out yet, I wanted to share Kevin's new Ebay account. I am heading up the account myself, but all items are directly from Kevin's West Coast collection (while Fiona will continue to curate the east coast collection).

Most items will be in fantastic condition, and just about everything will come with certificates of authenticity stating they are from Kevin's personal collection.

Kevin and I are both super excited about the new account, and hope you can find something you like :-)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/kevineastmanstudioswest/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Wow nice! That is really cool.

I have a Q. In that picture with Kevin, in the auctions... There seems to be a #1 on the wall. It says $600? What is that? I think I want to buy it!

That would be $600,000 :cry: ...the art in that picture is the first Eastman & Laird Turtles drawing

Hey gang! If you haven't checked it out yet, I wanted to share Kevin's new Ebay account. I am heading up the account myself, but all items are directly from Kevin's West Coast collection (while Fiona will continue to curate the east coast collection).

Most items will be in fantastic condition, and just about everything will come with certificates of authenticity stating they are from Kevin's personal collection.

Kevin and I are both super excited about the new account, and hope you can find something you like :-)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/kevineastmanstudioswest/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

On my fav seller's list!