• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,326 posts in this topic

Thank you! It is worth getting. Volume 4 is a fantastic run.
I just love the covers of that run! Are you getting them graded or getting a raw full set?

I bought #'s 29 and 30 graded (because they had Laird head sketches). But I am most likely gonna keep the rest of the issues raw with the exception of 32. I might get that graded cause I have 2 copies.

Also, anybody seen this?

TMNT Error eBay Listing hm

I saw that yesterday! FIrst thing I noticed was the case. The new PGX? Can't believe how they straight up stole the CGC look....or am I missing something here?

Also, anybody seen this?

I saw that yesterday! FIrst thing I noticed was the case. The new PGX? Can't believe how they straight up stole the CGC look....or am I missing something here?

:gossip: That's he who shall not be named's company.

Also, anybody seen this?

That error is interesting if in fact there is an error edition. I've yet to find another raw one. I've got one on hand but it's numbered differently. Edited by ChadH

What is it about the word "error" that draws so many people like a moth to the flame? Some of them are very cool, but some of them are so minor and relatively plentiful that it shouldn't be that appealing, yet it is. (I'm looking at you, 2009 color edition :eyeroll: ) Someone fill me in. (shrug)

What is it about the word "error" that draws so many people like a moth to the flame? Some of them are very cool, but some of them are so minor and relatively plentiful that it shouldn't be that appealing, yet it is. (I'm looking at you, 2009 color edition :eyeroll: ) Someone fill me in. (shrug)
I have no idea Adam. I was pointing it out just to make fun. I saw it in my searches earlier and it was going for something like $700 which is amazing. It seems any issue no matter what character or characters there are people that will pay it. :ohnoez:

Can I just thank you to everybody in this thread. I had a decent TMNT collection two years ago. Sold most of my collection to fund a house buy. Got back into my roots with Batman but this TMNT thread has sparked my love for the turtles yet again and honestly it would be hard not to put them in front of The Dark Knight based on my love for the series as a whole including every interpretation. So, thanks! Turtle Power! :golfclap:

Edited by ChadH

Also, I'm not calling MyComicShop out but why are these books listed at this price? I'm just wondering if they are that rare or if MyComicShop is just seeing if someone will bite? Again not calling anybody out just wondering, I haven't read that series.

Turtles Adventure CGC 9.8

Edited by ChadH

Also, I'm not calling MyComicShop out but why are these books listed at this price? I'm just wondering if they are that rare or if MyComicShop is just seeing if someone will bite? Again not calling anybody out just wondering, I haven't read that series.

It's a consignment book. The owner sets the price.

http://mycomicshop.com/search?q=teenage+mutant+ninja+turtles+72&pubid=&PubRng=

I honestly think most of their books are overpriced.

As kpaqu1 mentioned, that book is a consignment and the price is set by the consignor.

Also, we've sold a raw VF- of that issue for $115 and FN- for $63 within the past couple of weeks (both of those were also consignments). You can extrapolate from there what you think a CGC 9.8 should sell for if you were the consignor.

As kpaqu1 mentioned, that book is a consignment and the price is set by the consignor.

Also, we've sold a raw VF- of that issue for $115 and FN- for $63 within the past couple of weeks (both of those were also consignments). You can extrapolate from there what you think a CGC 9.8 should sell for if you were the consignor.

Oh, yeah I would list it for that price too then. Sorry I wasn't calling ya'll out or anything at all. I didn't know consignments were on eBay also. I just haven't read that series and saw those issues were that high and was just puzzled. Thanks for clearing it up though! (thumbs u Edited by ChadH

Yeah! Errors stink! Down with errors! :sumo:

:whistle:

TMNT1JetpackError_zpsaa434820.jpg

Now, here is the stuff I just got in from Adam(Peter Palmer). He is a pleasure to deal with and just a great guy all around.Thanks again for selling me this stuff, it's just gorgeous and will be a staple in my collection. :)

RaphaelMicroSeriesJetpackFront.jpg

RaphaelMicroSeries1Front.jpg

TMNTMovieFront.jpg

TMNTError1Front.jpg

TMNTDetroitFanfareFront.jpg

SecretHistoryoftheFootclanHastingsFront.jpg

Edited by ChadH