• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,269 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jaybuck43 said:

I have a walkthrough that’s been sitting there for over a month (received 4/15) magazine (tmnt #2 double signed inside by Eastman and laird)

Dang it's all a mess isnt it, I'll take what I can get at this point, and I'm hoping it turns around in the end.

Still tried to be excited even though the wait was long. Curbed some of my smile about it for sure (thumbsu

2 minutes ago, sorrenmj said:

Excellent, good to see you - that comic looks awesome. This is the only series I didn't collect but seeing yours sketched makes me wish I had! Also, you need a Krang tee!

I usually try to have matching tees in some way or form, but it's only coincidence sometimes, sometimes I go with an Adamantium t shirt.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I usually try to have matching tees in some way or form, but it's only coincidence sometimes, sometimes I go with an Adamantium t shirt.

I honestly cannot think of any scenario where wearing any kind of TMNT tee would be inappropriate!

51 minutes ago, sorrenmj said:

Has anyone read the TMNT Artisan Edition?

Yes, I’ve got it right here on the bookshelf in the living room. I love this edition since the art is a direct copy of the original art pages, including the art’s original size. It’s one of the coolest printings of this book in my opinion. 

9 minutes ago, spracknetch23 said:

Yes, I’ve got it right here on the bookshelf in the living room. I love this edition since the art is a direct copy of the original art pages, including the art’s original size. It’s one of the coolest printings of this book in my opinion. 

Mmm Original Art :x

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_4319 2.jpg

IMG_4320 2.jpg

31 minutes ago, spracknetch23 said:

I just purchased a copy. I’m so glad these haven’t been deleted. Can’t wait to read it!

11 minutes ago, spracknetch23 said:

lol I admit that first Casey Jones page kills my two early pages. Always wanted a page from Raphael 1. 

0BD0304D-4674-4B29-805A-B3772D87F0FC.jpeg

563CC7DB-1214-47A4-BD04-C13CDD7BA4C8.jpeg

Mikey is good too  :tink: