• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,277 posts in this topic

On 6/18/2022 at 7:53 PM, R Colvin said:

Have you run into the TMNT Authorized Training Manual Michaelangelo #2 with the ink error? I picked this up a while back. I will put the error copy and original side-by-side. I was excited to add this to my collection.  

Michaelangelo Original - Copy.JPG

Michaelangelo - Copy.JPG

Very nice. This is one error cover I never picked up during my time collecting. I think it's pretty rare to find. Nice pickup. 

On 6/18/2022 at 7:53 PM, R Colvin said:

Have you run into the TMNT Authorized Training Manual Michaelangelo #2 with the ink error? I picked this up a while back. I will put the error copy and original side-by-side. I was excited to add this to my collection.  

Michaelangelo - Copy.JPG

Picked an error copy up a few years ago off a fellow boardie.  Love it!

On 6/18/2022 at 5:53 PM, R Colvin said:

Michaelangelo - Copy.JPG

There's also another version of this error where the magenta color is missing. I've been trying to find a copy for years - still looking.  Both error copies are really tough to find.

TMNT-Training-Manual-02-MICHAELANGELO_Ma

It seems to me that the TMNT #1 3rd Printing is selling for almost as much or more than the 2nd Printing.  Am I right about this? I am amazed how TMNT #1 3rd Printing seems to be blowing up in price.  I am wondering why this might me.  Any thoughts?

On 6/20/2022 at 4:12 PM, R Colvin said:

It seems to me that the TMNT #1 3rd Printing is selling for almost as much or more than the 2nd Printing.  Am I right about this? I am amazed how TMNT #1 3rd Printing seems to be blowing up in price.  I am wondering why this might me.  Any thoughts?

If that's happening, it shouldn't be. 

On 6/21/2022 at 12:50 AM, rich_TMNT said:

There's also another version of this error where the magenta color is missing. I've been trying to find a copy for years - still looking.  Both error copies are really tough to find.

TMNT-Training-Manual-02-MICHAELANGELO_Ma

I saw a copy of this back in 2014.  I think they wanted $40 at the time and I laughed.  :facepalm:

Edited by Parabellum