• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,277 posts in this topic

On 7/10/2022 at 7:51 PM, OtherEric said:

So, was working at the local book store today since they needed extra help during the street fair weekend, I work there maybe once a month and all my pay inevitably goes directly back to the store before I walk out.

It does mean that this was only $226 out of my pocket today after tax; it's a third print and obvious flaws are obvious and I'm still crazy happy:

TMNT_01_3rd.jpg

Holy shnikes! I'd be ecstatic 

damn-friday.gif

On 7/18/2022 at 12:39 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

???

They put it to one side and they did it on purpose? 

Anyway back from cgc :)

2022_07_18 11_34 AM Office Lens.jpg

2022_07_18 11_33 AM Office Lens.jpg

With certain books, they need to put in the inner seals that look like flaps on a mailer. If they don't put it a certain way, you risk the book shifting. Better to the side than popping a staple or tugging on the spine. I wouldn't tap the book to try and recenter, it might tear something. It doesn't always look the nicest, but at least it expands what is able to be slabbed. 

I have a paid membership and I'm still waiting for my grades from my TLR submissions, yet I'm seeing people with free-tier submissions having books back already. Just slightly annoyed I've paid for a tier and not getting books back sooner than the free tier.

Anyway, anyone else still waiting to get books back from the recent TLR signing?

On 7/27/2022 at 10:34 PM, Gump24601 said:

I have a paid membership and I'm still waiting for my grades from my TLR submissions, yet I'm seeing people with free-tier submissions having books back already. Just slightly annoyed I've paid for a tier and not getting books back sooner than the free tier.

Anyway, anyone else still waiting to get books back from the recent TLR signing?

Paid member here and just received notification on my three shipping. Also had CCS pressing. 

On 8/9/2022 at 10:53 PM, cgcsketcherz said:

Did we just find out who Splinter's favorite turtle is? History is made. 

C'mon.  Like there was ever any question.  He loved them all, but Leo was definitely the favorite.