• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,313 posts in this topic

I forget where to look re blood on sword and that, but it has the washed out look of the 3rd print.  

I'd be very surprised if it was anything else.

On 8/14/2023 at 12:32 PM, Bronty said:

I forget where to look re blood on sword and that, but it has the washed out look of the 3rd print.  

I'd be very surprised if it was anything else.

Hmm I looked online and it says you have the right 'sword in the blood' for a first or second print but I wouldn't trust that book.

https://blog.gocollect.com/the-six-printings-of-tmnt-1/

It doesn't look right.

I mean, you're asking what it is but trying to drop hints its a first print.    IMO the front cover doesn't look right.    Maybe its a counterfeit.

I don't trust this at face value at all.

I'll let others chime in.

On 8/14/2023 at 12:41 PM, econnorjoyce said:

I am simply asking after doing my own research, not trying to imply anything,I am not experienced in this and wanted to see what the community thought

then post the front and back covers out of the bag?

On 8/14/2023 at 1:03 PM, econnorjoyce said:

how should i submit this for grading, under high value or unlimited, this is my fist submission, never done this before

I would suggest calling CGC’s toll free number for the answers. The volunteers here are not consistent or up to date.

On 8/14/2023 at 1:44 PM, econnorjoyce said:

will do thanks

No reason to call.  It's Unlimited Value.  High value caps out at $1,000.  No first print on earth right now is under $1,000 unless you're submitting a single page.  

On 8/14/2023 at 3:28 PM, econnorjoyce said:

another question, it does not show up when typing "eastman and laird's teenage mutant ninja turtles #1", any advice

I could be wrong but i don't think you need the "eastman and laird's" either

Edited by Bronty