• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

The Avengers was AWESOME!

I loved every minute of it.... except.... I felt Loki got his handed to him by pretty much everyone, was a little dissapointed with that.

I think they got Loki right in the Thor movie (only thing mind you), then unfortunately made him out to be a bit weak in the Avengers movie (only let down)

We'll come to blows regarding the Thor movie :sumo:

But if he was the spearhead of the attack on Earth he should have been portrayed in the same light as he was in Thor.

But my only nitpick, everything else was awesome, including the jokes. I felt Downey stole the show really.

I promise not to say another word about the Thor movie to avoid :slapfight:

For the one liners - yes Downey was up there... But the Hulk stole the show - in my humble opinion :foryou:

Hulk smash, Hulk Dont act.

Downey stole the acting side of it, Hulk stole the action side of it, make sense?

Felt that Cap America & Thor took a back seat somewhat to these two. I did wonder what the point was of adding Black Widow & Hawkeye into it, but it all blended nicely.

Now this light hearted comedy action romp is out of the way, bring on The Dark Knight Rises!

I promise not to say another word about the Thor movie to avoid :slapfight:

For the one liners - yes Downey was up there... But the Hulk stole the show - in my humble opinion :foryou:

Hulk smash, Hulk Dont act.

Downey stole the acting side of it, Hulk stole the action side of it, make sense?

Felt that Cap America & Thor took a back seat somewhat to these two. I did wonder what the point was of adding Black Widow & Hawkeye into it, but it all blended nicely.

Now this light hearted comedy action romp is out of the way, bring on The Dark Knight Rises!

I thought the Black Widow had a well written and important part to play in the film.

Yeah, she really was.

Actually, they all were with the weakest character (in the film) being Hawkeye. Don't feel he got much change ce to shine.

Before the films I'm looking forward to the Spiderman video game

Can it be better then Arkham City?

I've just finished 'Infamous'.

Enjoyed it.  GTA-styled sandbox exploration, third-person shooter, super-hero / villain with a range of electrically-based powers, and lots of wall crawling.

In terms of the spiddy game I thinks it's got the prob of being a weak movie tie in. Batman Arkham city was a stand alone game, obviously well executed and did extremely well. I thought in terms of spiddy games the more recently released non movie ties had had better reviews. Let's hope I'm wrong and the game turns out ok :)

Edited by PsychoJ

I'm so far behind I haven't even played Batman : Arkham Asylum yet. lol

I'm so far behind I haven't even played Batman : Arkham Asylum yet. lol

:o

I don't even own a games consol :acclaim:

Cause you spend too much time reading funny books :baiting:

Before the films I'm looking forward to the Spiderman video game

Can it be better then Arkham City?

I've just finished 'Infamous'.

Enjoyed it.  GTA-styled sandbox exploration, third-person shooter, super-hero / villain with a range of electrically-based powers, and lots of wall crawling.

The sequal is amazing aswell, I just finished the whole of saints row 3

I'm so far behind I haven't even played Batman : Arkham Asylum yet.     lol  

:o  

Only got a PS3 last November.

Still to play...

- Red Dead Redemption : Game of the Year Edition

- GTA 4, and Episodes From Liberty City

- Uncharted 2

- Mass Effect 2

- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

I'll be adding Infamous 2 and Uncharted 3 to the stash soon.

I think I may be okay for quite a while then. hm:facepalm:lol