• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Although my love of console games (I'm a 360 owner) wants' me to participate here, I think it's time for a brief interruption.

LSCC moderns were graded earlier this week

:whee:

Just e-mailed for the grades.

Uncanny X-Men 128 sig series (Stan and George) 9.4

(Actually was a fast track economy so it would ship with the non-fast track moderns)

GFT 60 (Sela) 9.8

GFT 60 (Belinda) 9.8

GFT 61 (SDCC 11) 9.6 :(

GFT 63 (Fan Expo) - 2 copies, both 9.8

GFT 64 (Ltd edition) 9.8

GFT 65 (Beachbum Sela) 9.8

GFT 65 (Beachbum Belinda) 9.8

Very happy with all but the GFT 61. The best news though is the score on the NYX 3 I picked off the shelf at LSCC from the APIS stand for £20.

I'd actually had both their copies in hand but stupidly put one back :doh:

Although my love of console games (I'm a 360 owner) wants' me to participate here, I think it's time for a brief interruption.

LSCC moderns were graded earlier this week

Just e-mailed for the grades.

Uncanny X-Men 128 sig series (Stan and George) 9.4

(Actually was a fast track economy so it would ship with the non-fast track moderns)

GFT 60 (Sela) 9.8

GFT 60 (Belinda) 9.8

GFT 61 (SDCC 11) 9.6 :(

GFT 63 (Fan Expo) - 2 copies, both 9.8

GFT 64 (Ltd edition) 9.8

GFT 65 (Beachbum Sela) 9.8

GFT 65 (Beachbum Belinda) 9.8

Very happy with all but the GFT 61. The best news though is the score on the NYX 3 I picked off the shelf at LSCC from the APIS stand for £20.

I'd actually had both their copies in hand but stupidly put one back :doh:

VERY nice haul - well done :applause:

Ken if you ever get time try marvel ultimate alliance 2 based on Civil War, thought it was great

Thanks . I'll have a read up of some reviews about that one. :)

Doubt I'll buy it in the near future, though.  Enough material to work my way through, for now.

Best afternoon of football EVER :)

Pretty exciting stuff, I didnt really think that we would make the Champions league so it was easy to relax and just enjoy the days games.

Still a great season for Newcastle and I am very happy to finish where we are. :banana:

Best afternoon of football EVER :)

Pretty exciting stuff, I didnt really think that we would make the Champions league so it was easy to relax and just enjoy the days games.

Still a great season for Newcastle and I am very happy to finish where we are. :banana:

Pardew has done a fantastic job and if he can keep the team more or less together, it can only get better next season. :wishluck:

Edited by batmiesta

Stunning day of footie. This is why we love the game.

Was at a birthday bbq and watched the last 15 mins on a phone on sky anywhere - cannot believe how it happened. Brilliant. Football. Bloody hell.

When I saw what he did to Aguero I knew he was trying to incite City players in hope to get one of theirs sent off as well. All in all he's a thug will always be a thug. Should be banned for 10 games and QPR should sit him on the bench till his contract ends.

just back from WBA in record time, my was tight as a peach, glad we got 3rd, come on Chelsea next week and put Spurs in Europa

You know, I'd honestly rather Bayern won and Spurs were in Europe. Spurs play much better football, and they really deserve it. Chelsea have been absolute rubbish this year. I don't want to see the 6th place club in the Champions League. Plus Chelsea have the most dislikable squad in the league in my opinion: Terry, Cole & Drogba just to name the first that come to mind.

Also, I know it's not very patriotic, but I hate seeing other English clubs do well in Europe...!

Honestly, how can you cheer on John Terry (thank goodness he's not actually playing and won't life the trophy if they do win)?!