• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what a surprise, Christian Bale is a *spoon*

271 posts in this topic

Explain?

I mean I clearly dont know the whole story and wasnt on set, but I like someone that can speak their mind like that. I know a lot of it was uncalled for, but it was quite amusing and shows that Bale is not afraid to stand up to people on the set..

If I was a director or producer, I would want someone with that much passion in my movie.. just dont walk in on a scene :insane:

Explain?

I mean I clearly dont know the whole story and wasnt on set, but I like someone that can speak their mind like that. I know a lot of it was uncalled for, but it was quite amusing and shows that Bale is not afraid to stand up to people on the set..

If I was a director or producer, I would want someone with that much passion in my movie.. just dont walk in on a scene :insane:

All the actors generally give you the 'everything was great, and he/she was lovely to work with' with their interviews. You know it's all so affected, it's almost their greatest performances, each time they sit down to a 'sincere' interview about the movie they've just completed.

Explain?

All the actors generally give you the 'everything was great, and he/she was lovely to work with' with their interviews. You know it's all so affected, it's almost their greatest performances, each time they sit down to a 'sincere' interview about the movie they've just completed.

...but I gotta agree with Gone Phishin'

How would a passionate director react if there was some intense scen, everyone is focused and all of a sudden an actor decides to walk out?

I'm sure tensions can run high and Bale may have overstepped his bounds but you've got to love that much passion in a person. The guy is good.

Explain?

i don't fall for that. have you ever heard Dinero or Nicholson scream at anyone on the set like that?

Explain?

i don't fall for that. have you ever heard Dinero or Nicholson scream at anyone on the set like that?

And you know this for a certainty how (shrug)

Explain?

And you know this for a certainty how (shrug)

i'm pretty sure you would have heard about it. even Casey Kasem's tantrum was news worthy.

lol

Explain?

How would a passionate director react if there was some intense scen, everyone is focused and all of a sudden an actor decides to walk out?

I'm sure tensions can run high and Bale may have overstepped his bounds but you've got to love that much passion in a person. The guy is good.

Give me a break. The guy goes off like a drunken sailor. Someone should have slapped him upside the head.

Explain?

Give me a break. The guy goes off like a drunken sailor. Someone should have slapped him upside the head.

So? Until someone gets a full backstory as to what happened this discussion is nothing more than another witch hunt.

Like I said, maybe he deserved it?

Now get your sorry azz to NY so I can peak on you.

:baiting:

As Brass said, who knows?? Its hard for me to believe that DiNero or Nicholson could go so many years on movie sets without getting into a tiff with somebody on set

Nicholson didn't get asked to play an advisory role in the Dark Knight for Joker, and he threw a $#!t fit... so :shrug:

Anyhow, you have an intense scene going on with someone who is being paid millions to present a million+ dollar performance. I get where someone who then interrupts that performance would cause an actor to get riled up. I'm not saying it's cool--I've always been a proponent for not having to apologize for HOW I say something, but I've also never had a million+ dollar expectation placed on me to perform so who knows how much of a strain that can be on a person?

Explain?

So? Until someone gets a full backstory as to what happened this discussion is nothing more than another witch hunt.

Like I said, maybe he deserved it?

Now get your sorry azz to NY so I can peak on you.

:baiting:

Wish I could make NY.... :(

As Brass said, who knows?? Its hard for me to believe that DiNero or Nicholson could go so many years on movie sets without getting into a tiff with somebody on set

Nicholson didn't get asked to play an advisory role in the Dark Knight for Joker, and he threw a $#!t fit... so :shrug:

Anyhow, you have an intense scene going on with someone who is being paid millions to present a million+ dollar performance. I get where someone who then interrupts that performance would cause an actor to get riled up. I'm not saying it's cool--I've always been a proponent for not having to apologize for HOW I say something, but I've also never had a million+ dollar expectation placed on me to perform so who knows how much of a strain that can be on a person?

Precisely, a little bit of common sense (thumbs u

Rather than a bunch of girls here, calling the guy all sorts about something they have zero understanding, and appreciation for.

I use to do some work from acting to even camera work.Talk about self-centered people.Lots of phonies, they don`t live in the real world. The Oscars are always boring because they don`t know what to say because there is no -script. With that being said Bale was right on this one as the DP was warned before. I am always surprised when people get upset with actors, they shouldn`t be considered role models. They are people who just make a living by making someone`s fictionous -script come alive.

Poor baby..... :cry:

doh!

lol