• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what a surprise, Christian Bale is a *spoon*

271 posts in this topic

That's what I'm saying...we can't "know" what's going on from one audio clip.

You can't compare this job to being a teacher or anything else. This is a different realm with "different" rules.

Personally it's just fodder for the masses any way. I couldn't care less if the guy lost his cool.

R.

Explain?

I mean I clearly dont know the whole story and wasnt on set, but I like someone that can speak their mind like that. I know a lot of it was uncalled for, but it was quite amusing and shows that Bale is not afraid to stand up to people on the set..

If I was a director or producer, I would want someone with that much passion in my movie.. just dont walk in on a scene :insane:

That clip proves that Bale is a HUGE piece of mess. If that guy yelled at me and cursed at me over and over and over and over again, I think I'd punch him in the balls over and over and over and over again. lol

Surprise. A high paid entertainer has issues. What an a-hole.

If he would have talked to me like that. I would have choked the spoon out of him, no matter what the cost.

Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do, regardless of the consequences.

How are you going to live with yourself if you let someone rant at you like that? Even if he can kick your butt, you have to do something. If you were at an office Christmas party and the owner of the company you worked for, went off on you like that, in front of your wife and everyone you work with. Would you "take it"? Even if you did something stupid and the rant could have been reasonably justified?

If your answer is "yes, I would have taken it because I need this job", then you are sad. Might as well let him cop a feel of your wife and not say anything about it, Woosy. Because you need this job. Tomorrow maybe he will kick your dog.

If the DP did something stupid or uncaring, then tell the director or producer to get someone else. This guy is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. But that long tirade was way way over the top. Bale even says in there somewhere that the DP is a "nice guy".

I have known many people like that, who are big in stature or in power, and they sling it when they have a bad day. Always against someone who is not so big in either category.

I hold equal responsibility towards the DP for this tirade. Because I did not hear him say "I quit. This guy is a sh itt", or at the very least "grow up you immature beeatch".

If I ever met Bale I'd tell him how hard I fell for him after hearing that rant.

Point is, none of us were there to know what the h happened, and apparently this happened what, a year ago? Oh wow, a celebrity is a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed bag. Nichole Kidman once sat next to me in a sushi joint and she was a frigid person_without_enough_empathy. Oh well. I guess if I had paparazzi chasing me down all the damn time I'd be a little testy too.

Explain?

I mean I clearly dont know the whole story and wasnt on set, but I like someone that can speak their mind like that. I know a lot of it was uncalled for, but it was quite amusing and shows that Bale is not afraid to stand up to people on the set..

If I was a director or producer, I would want someone with that much passion in my movie.. just dont walk in on a scene :insane:

i don't fall for that. have you ever heard Dinero or Nicholson scream at anyone on the set like that?

No but I have heard Lilly Tomlin scream like that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMPz3Z86naI