• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show you mega duplicates

280 posts in this topic

As long as there's a good reason. (thumbs u

No, there is never a GOOD reason for a fight. Let's get back to the fun here and enjoy. That's what this forum is about more than anything.

Make up your mind 47087-confused.gif

hb1s.jpg

Ah yes..Hell Blazer...the most fashionable of all demonic garb! :insane:

hb1s.jpg

lol

You know the story behind the admittedly rather poor title of one of my favourite comics? 'Twas originally to be called HellRaiser, which makes a lot more sense and sounds a lot better. Unfortunately, shortly before release, a certain Clive Barker had the same idea.

So, as the story goes, the best they could come up with in a short space of time as an alternative was HellBlazer :sick:

Terrible title, great comic :grin:

hb1s.jpg

lol

You know the story behind the admittedly rather poor title of one of my favourite comics? 'Twas originally to be called HellRaiser, which makes a lot more sense and sounds a lot better. Unfortunately, shortly before release, a certain Clive Barker had the same idea.

So, as the story goes, the best they could come up with in a short space of time as an alternative was HellBlazer :sick:

Terrible title, great comic :grin:

And great movies (well, 1, 2 & 3 anyway)

I'm still waiting for someone's mega-duplicate sales thread to pop up.

C'mon guys, you don't need all that drek do you? Can't you just part with one of your copies?

Brian

Not going to happen, BK. There is a subset of collectors that love to have multiple copies of books that they have a connection to. Typically they are worth more to them as a hoard than the dough they could get piecemealing them off.

One of these days down the road, I will have a hoard of AF15 when this current tulip mania implodes and prices drop. I will start my own thread "Show me your hoards of AF15".

Somehow I doubt that any market correction will causes prices to drop so much that will allow most average folk to hoard AF 15's. Maybe ASM 15's. :baiting:

I like the photos guys. Not sure why there needs to be an argument in here though.

Mica, too long to go into but this spills into a few threads where he likes to preach, dictate history, and then get over-offended to the extreme if you challenge his thoughts.

Clearly, you're still upset that I corrected you about when Spidey #129 got "hot."

I'm sorry you weren't aware of the facts, and I'm even more sorry you're so butthurt about someone correcting you that you have to now make an issue about it on other threads. If you're going to get this upset about trivial, inconsequential conversations, I can't imagine what you must be like in real life.

But it would seem the guy here with the problem...is you.

As far as "dictating"...you're the guy who told a total stranger on the internet to "Dude. Stop."

Get over it, and let's all chat about comics, eh?

(thumbs u