• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

I had the great surprise today of receiving a wonderful package from a great forumite. To my surprise, when I opened what was an already amazing gift, I found an additional gift inside.

I guess when I am done reading this I'll set it next to another great read I have stored safely away.

various001.jpg

various002.jpg

various003.jpg

(thumbs u

I had the great surprise today of receiving a wonderful package from a great forumite. To my surprise, when I opened what was an already amazing gift, I found an additional gift inside.

I guess when I am done reading this I'll set it next to another great read I have stored safely away.

various001.jpg

various002.jpg

:applause:

Another thing I like about this series is how Gabriel Rodriguez's art holds clues of what's going to happen down the road very carefully without having to use a neon sign. It makes re-reading so much fun.

An example would be the location of the Anywhere Key.

art6.jpg

art11.jpg

Even Sam Lesser's tattoos held a map of what was to come in the first arc and beyond.

The well house.

art3.jpg

art14.jpg

The spiderwebs.

art2.jpg

art16.jpg

Dodge's true self.

art1.jpg

art15.jpg

...heck all of them put together almost amounts to a Volume #1 cover checklist, lol .

DSC04318.jpg

...and there are new mysteries involving insects.

Like those creepy Silence of The Lambs moths in issue #1 by both doors on opposite sides of the country.

art4.jpg

art5.jpg

and the firefly love?

art10.jpg

art7.jpg

art8.jpg

Is it a key to unlocking the darkness?

My personal favorite is the location of the Omega Door.

art13.jpg

...and what secrets it may hold.

Omega-Key-color-fixed.jpg